- AMBASSADOR BOOKS
- O'Reilly/Juniper Series: Juniper MX Series, 2nd Edition
- Day One: Migrate Cisco ASA to Juniper SRX Series
- Day One: Routing the Internet Protocol
- Day One: Finishing Junos Deployments
- This Week: An Expert Packet Walkthrough on the MX Series 3D
- Day One: Juniper Ambassadors’ Cookbook for 2014
- Day One: Juniper Ambassadors’ Cookbook for Enterprise
- Day One: Junos for IOS Engineers
About the Author
Anthony is an Enterprise Network Architect working in the Emergency Services sector. He contribute
s back to the community by blogging here and on various platforms.
Chris Jones is certified with Juniper as JNCIE-ENT #272, and
with Cisco Systems as CCIE #25655 (R&S). He has a decade of
industry experience with both Cisco and Juniper products and
solutions, designing and building networks for both small and large
s as well as major service providers. Chris is the author of the Proteus Networks JNCIE-ENT Preparatio n Workbook, Day One: Junos for IOS Engineers, as well as a co-author on Day One: Juniper Ambassador s' Cookbook For Enterprise . He was also a technical reviewer for Junos Enterprise Routing 2nd Edition, as well as a number of other Juniper Day One books. Chris can be found on Twitter @junoschri s, and his technical blog is located at http://www .3fives.co m. His profession al website is http://www .iamchris. ca.
Enterprise Security Architect & Juniper Ambassador
. Designing & deploying “keep the bad guys out” technologi es. Delivering elephants and not hunting unicorns.
I am one of a small team of Network Engineers working for Lumison Ltd, a UK ISP/MSP based in Edinburgh, Scotland. I have been with the company for almost 6 years moving from frontline support to the Managed Services team dealing with customer network design and implementa
tion before talking up the role of Network Engineer. As well as the JNCIE-ENT certificat ion.