Application Acceleration
Contributor
Okunz

Reporting Malfunctioning.

Hi,

I noticed that 2 out of 10 branches (spokes) we manage for a client isn't showing the reporting statistics from HQ (hub) to these spokes.

I can see the pie chart that shows the application summary but there are no figures (compression statistics, effective WAN capacity etc) on thesame page. The figures indicates that there is no traffic passing through.

Please note that I can see ALL statistics when I monitor from the two spoke devices back to the HQ.

What could be the problem?

PS: Deployment is hub (WXC 3400) & spoke (ten WXC 1800s) topology in off-path mode with WCCP redirection enabled. WXOS - 5.7.7.7.

Thanks in anticipation.
Trusted Contributor
mageshs

Re: Reporting Malfunctioning.

Hi,

This needs investigation by having a secure meeting and need to analyze the logs. Can you please open a JTAC case, so that a JTAC Engineer can work with you on this.

Thanks,

Magesh S.

Juniper Networks

Advanced JTAC Engineer - WX/MFC

Recognized Expert
DannyJ

Please ensure that the approipate subnets are enabled for reduction/compression .... is this on box or under CMS?

Danny Jump
Technical Marketing Manager - Access and Acceleration Business Unit
Contributor
Okunz

Hello,

The appropriate subnets are enabled for compression/reduction.

This is on box - The hub (WXC 3400).

Please note that one of the two branches (spokes) I couldn't get proper reporting for had starting showing reporting statistics when I checked it first thing this morning when I got to the customer site. That's abit strange isn't it? Because I didn't make any changes on the box.

Thanks
Trusted Contributor
mageshs

Hi,

If you see this issue happening again in the future, i would recommend you to open a JTAC case, as this issue needs some log analysis.

Thanks,

Magesh S.

Juniper Networks

Advanced JTAC Engineer - WX/MFC

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.