Displaying articles for: 08-05-2012 - 08-11-2012
I think that Apple is taking a big bite out of the Enterprise, and this is a good thing. I wonder if we (in IT) created this BYOD problem ourselves by ignoring an obvious phenomenon: the staggering rise/reemergence of Apple!
- Bask Iyer (Bask) on: Cost-Cutter or Game Changer?
- Bask Iyer (Bask) on: Inspired by TechWomen
- Bask Iyer (Bask) on: Think Your Enterprise is Mobile Ready? Think Again...
- Bask Iyer (Bask) on: In the Name of Culture, Making Tough Calls
- Lauren Hasenhuttl on: Friends. Fun. Now.
- Lauren Hasenhuttl on: Inside the Mind of an Innovator
- Lauren Hasenhuttl on: Rate of Change + Data = Impact to the Business