Community Talk
ac

[Contest Closed] Get your questions answered and collaborate with your peers! Register for J-Net today.

by ‎10-28-2009 03:36 PM - edited ‎01-04-2010 11:25 AM

Thank you for your interest in registering for Juniper's J-Net Community. The first 100 new registrants will receive a Junos t-shirt! Plus you will automatically be entered in a drawing to win an Apple iPod Touch, Netbook Computer or a HD Pocket Camcorder*. Follow the instructions below to register now.

Why should you register? Becoming a Community member allows you to post in our community forums, subscribe to content via RSS, and customize your user interface after log in. In addition, there are regular promotions and "members only" online events.  And of course you get a chance to win great prizes.

Are you already a registered J-Net member? Refer a friend and if that person registers, you'll be entered into the drawing. 

Here's what you need to do to enter the drawing:

1. If you haven't joined J-Net, register for a free account. Remember, you must complete the registration process by signing into J-Net after registration and picking a user ID.

2. If you're already a registered user, refer a colleague or friend to J-Net. Your friend must register for a new J-Net account during the contest period and pick a user ID.

3. Leave a comment on this blog article, say hello and introduce yourself.

4. Email the following information to j-net@juniper.net by December 31, 2009:

• Your J-Net username
  • Your full name and mailing address
  • If you're a new user, send us your registration date
  • If you're an existing user who referred a friend, send us your friend's J-Net username, full name, company name, and email address

That's it! So jump in, add your voice, share your knowledge, become part of our team and have some fun.

*Prizes include one Asus EEE PC Netbook computer, one 32GB iPod Touch, and one Creative Labs Vado HD Pocket Video Camcorder. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win the prize(s). Void where prohibited by law. Winner(s) will be selected via random drawing. Promotion ends at midnight PST on December 31, 2009. Limit one entry per person. To be entered into the prize drawing, you must either register for a new J-Net account or refer a friend that registers for a new J-Net account by 11:59PM PST on December 31, 2009. Winners will be notified by the end of January 2010. Netbook/iPod/camcorder models are subject to availability and may differ from descriptions or photos shown in advertising materials.

Comments
by paigemadison on ‎11-11-2009 11:20 AM

Hello, my name is Paige Madison and I represent the University of Virginia.

by idr3wi83 on ‎11-11-2009 11:24 AM

Hi everyone, my name is Andrew from NYSE.

by Juniper Employee on ‎11-11-2009 11:27 AM

Hey, I am kartik part of the SSL VPN team

by jldodson on ‎11-11-2009 11:31 AM

Greetings, excited to see this forum!  Jeff

by gajardoni on ‎11-11-2009 11:34 AM
Hi everyone! My name is Carlos Gajardoni. I`m from Brazil, representing NetSecurity Systems...
by Gionata on ‎11-11-2009 11:48 AM
Hi all, My name is Gionata Lamia. I'm italian
by superuser on ‎11-11-2009 11:49 AM

Hey techies .... Rob ..in Calgary.....for ma Bell...

by garysh on ‎11-11-2009 11:54 AM

Hello everybody,

My name is Ihor Shtanko. I am Network Disigner and now I certified by Juniper like JNCIA-M :-)

by felipe_mancini on ‎11-11-2009 12:12 PM

Hey! I am Felipe Mancini from Brazil, representing NetSecurity Systems.

by Juniper Employee on ‎11-11-2009 12:17 PM

Hi, I'm Mike Fort and I'm part of the Trio team!

by Paulo_Santos on ‎11-11-2009 12:26 PM

Hey! I am Paulo Santos from Brazil, representing NetSecurity Systems.

by tonylenon on ‎11-11-2009 12:46 PM

Hi, I'm Tony from the UK

by SAM06 on ‎11-11-2009 12:49 PM

Hello,

I am Sumathy, from India representing Infosys Technologies Ltd.

by gastoncamposh on ‎11-11-2009 12:54 PM

Hello My name is Gaston Campos

from Chile representing IBM de Chile

by Juniper Employee on ‎11-11-2009 12:57 PM

Hello,

This is a nice initiative and will help Juniper customers besides adding value to Juniper's branding.

Regards.

About Community Talk

News and announcements for the J-Net Community.

Subscribe to Community Talk  RSS Icon

Follow us on Twitter.

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.