Community Talk
ac

[Contest Closed] Get your questions answered and collaborate with your peers! Register for J-Net today.

by ‎10-28-2009 03:36 PM - edited ‎01-04-2010 11:25 AM

Thank you for your interest in registering for Juniper's J-Net Community. The first 100 new registrants will receive a Junos t-shirt! Plus you will automatically be entered in a drawing to win an Apple iPod Touch, Netbook Computer or a HD Pocket Camcorder*. Follow the instructions below to register now.

Why should you register? Becoming a Community member allows you to post in our community forums, subscribe to content via RSS, and customize your user interface after log in. In addition, there are regular promotions and "members only" online events.  And of course you get a chance to win great prizes.

Are you already a registered J-Net member? Refer a friend and if that person registers, you'll be entered into the drawing. 

Here's what you need to do to enter the drawing:

1. If you haven't joined J-Net, register for a free account. Remember, you must complete the registration process by signing into J-Net after registration and picking a user ID.

2. If you're already a registered user, refer a colleague or friend to J-Net. Your friend must register for a new J-Net account during the contest period and pick a user ID.

3. Leave a comment on this blog article, say hello and introduce yourself.

4. Email the following information to j-net@juniper.net by December 31, 2009:

• Your J-Net username
  • Your full name and mailing address
  • If you're a new user, send us your registration date
  • If you're an existing user who referred a friend, send us your friend's J-Net username, full name, company name, and email address

That's it! So jump in, add your voice, share your knowledge, become part of our team and have some fun.

*Prizes include one Asus EEE PC Netbook computer, one 32GB iPod Touch, and one Creative Labs Vado HD Pocket Video Camcorder. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win the prize(s). Void where prohibited by law. Winner(s) will be selected via random drawing. Promotion ends at midnight PST on December 31, 2009. Limit one entry per person. To be entered into the prize drawing, you must either register for a new J-Net account or refer a friend that registers for a new J-Net account by 11:59PM PST on December 31, 2009. Winners will be notified by the end of January 2010. Netbook/iPod/camcorder models are subject to availability and may differ from descriptions or photos shown in advertising materials.

Comments
by JeffG on ‎12-01-2009 09:07 AM

Hello

by lhoffer on ‎12-01-2009 09:11 AM

Hi, I'm Luke Hoffer.  I'm a pre-sales engineer for Qwest.  Currently have JNCIA-FWV and looking at getting in on some of the JUNOS platforms next.

by cmhungry on ‎12-01-2009 09:12 AM

Hi! will be there

by rohitrvd on ‎12-01-2009 09:15 AM

Rohit from Qwest Communications .... good to have a forum here.

by Juniper Employee on ‎12-01-2009 09:15 AM

Hi ... Mark here ... JUNOS Subscriber Management Solutions writer.

by rdriggers on ‎12-01-2009 09:16 AM

Richard from Verizon Business, Network Engineer in Cary, North Carolina, USA. I look forward to learning and sharing here in the forum.

by DoSJonas87 on ‎12-01-2009 09:17 AM

Hi everyone!

My name is Jonathan Albornoz. I`m from Peru, representing Trendcorp

by smanjc on ‎12-01-2009 09:21 AM

Hi everybody

My name is Juan Carlos Cruz Paz, I'm from Mexico City. I'm working in Delta Networks System as Technical Consultant.

by blisscat on ‎12-01-2009 09:31 AM

Hi there,

My name is Jason, the community web provides me a good platform to report my questions of Juniper devices.

So gald to be here.

Jason

by aqarta on ‎12-01-2009 09:36 AM

Hello my name is Aaed alqarta, I'm working as a systems engineer for Arabesque Group in Kuwait.

by georgen on ‎12-01-2009 09:57 AM

Hello! My name is George. Just chillin and freezing in Canada. Working on Juniper Equipment (routers, switches, firewalls, IDPs, SSL, ....you  name it) for the last 4 years. Hope everyone is enjoying their JUNOS-ing.

by rluechtefeld on ‎12-01-2009 10:50 AM

Hi.  My name is Robert and I just signed up today.  Looking forward to some great community sharing.

by netmedic on ‎12-01-2009 11:12 AM

Hi, I've been working with networks for 20 years and am new to the forum.  I am looking forward to reading all the tips and tricks regarding Juniper products.

by aporue on ‎12-01-2009 11:19 AM

Hi, I am Keith working as a security consultant.

by tkalis on ‎12-01-2009 11:48 AM

Hi. Thomas Kalis from AT&T joining the JNET community.

About the Author
  • Douglas Richard Hanks Jr. is a Sr. Data Center Architect with Juniper Networks and focuses on solution architecture. He is certified with Juniper Networks as JNCIE-ENT #213 and JNCIE-SP #875. Douglas’ interests are network engineering and architecture for enterprise and service provider technologies. He is the author of the Juniper MX Series book by O'Reilly Media and several Day One books published by Juniper Networks Books. Douglas is also the co-founder of the Bay Area Juniper Users Group (BAJUG). Douglas can be reached on Twitter @douglashanksjr.
  • Enterprise Security Architect & Juniper Ambassador. Designing & deploying “keep the bad guys out” technologies. Delivering elephants and not hunting unicorns.
  • 20 years in the networking industry, first as a software engineer (12yrs) and then as a technical field sales and solutions architect. Now leading IT automation initiatives, emphasis on DevOps tool-chains and open-source community efforts
  • I host "Junos Connect," a monthly show about everything going on in the Junosphere. I would love your feedback and suggestions for what you want to see on the next episode. Please be in touch and say hi!
  • Lisa Lorenzin is a Principal Solutions Architect with Juniper Networks, specializing in security and mobility solutions, and a contributing member of Trusted Network Connect, a work group of the Trusted Computing Group that defines an open architecture and standards for endpoint integrity and network security. She has worked in a variety of Internet-related roles since 1994, with more than a decade of that focused on network and information security, and is currently concentrating on enterprise security including network segmentation, end-to-end identity-based access control, and integration of mobile security.
  • Shelly Milam leads Juniper's global social media strategy and digital programs. She oversees the company's external communities, including the corporate blog, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn channels, and is responsible for driving policy, tools, training and best practices. The Social@Juniper blog is her opportunity to update the community and our employees on the most recent social programs and events happening at Juniper.
About Community Talk

News and announcements for the J-Net Community.

Subscribe to Community Talk  RSS Icon

Follow us on Twitter.

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.