Community Talk
ac

[Contest Closed] Join the J-Net Technical Community

by ‎02-01-2010 11:34 AM - edited ‎04-13-2010 05:28 PM

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Juniper's J-Net Community. New registrants between now and March 31st will automatically be entered in a drawing to win an Apple iPod Touch or some Juniper branded prizes*. Follow the instructions below to register now.

Why register? Becoming a member allows you to post technical questions and discussions in our community forums, subscribe to content via RSS, and customize your user interface after log in. In addition, there are regular promotions and "members only" online events.  And of course you get a chance to win great prizes.

Are you already a registered J-Net member? Refer a friend and if that person registers, you'll be entered into the drawing. 

Here's what you need to do to enter the drawing:

1. If you haven't joined J-Net, register for a free account. Remember, you must complete the registration process by signing into J-Net after registration and picking a user ID. (Note: Juniper employees can simply login with Juniper SSO username/password and pick an user ID)

2. If you're already a registered user, refer a colleague or friend to J-Net. Your friend must register for a new J-Net account during the contest period and pick an user ID.

3. Leave a comment on this blog article, say hello and introduce yourself.

4. Email the following information to j-net@juniper.net by March 31, 2010:

• Your J-Net username
  • Your full name and mailing address
  • If you're a new user, send us your registration date
  • If you're an existing user who referred a friend, send us your friend's J-Net username, full name, company name, and email address

That's it! Sign up, post a question, share your knowledge and become part of our team. .

*Prizes include one 32GB iPod Touch, a Juniper backpack, and 5 Junos Sweatshirts. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win the prize(s). Void where prohibited by law. Winner(s) will be selected via random drawing. Promotion ends at midnight PST on March 31, 2010. Limit one entry per person. To be entered into the prize drawing, you must either register for a new J-Net account or refer a friend that registers for a new J-Net account by 11:59PM PST on March 31, 2010. Winners will be notified by the end of April 2010. iPod models are subject to availability and may differ from descriptions or photos shown in advertising materials.

Comments
by on ‎02-04-2010 10:40 AM
by ‎02-18-2010 12:01 PM - edited ‎02-18-2010 12:02 PM

Moved: http://forums.juniper.net/t5/Firewalls/firewall-question-moved-from-blog-comment/td-p/35275

Moved technical question to the Firewall board for better visibility. Admin
Please post your technical questions in the corresponding forums and not as blog comments.

by ed_tech_us on ‎03-03-2010 03:12 PM

Great Forum it's the engine that drives for knowledge and excellence

Great blog platform, Juniper.

Nice to meet y'all.

Ed here from Sacramento, California

by kweise_ on ‎03-05-2010 07:04 AM

Hi, just created my J-Net user ID this morning.  Looking forward to seeint all this resource has to offer. 

by skreenerd on ‎03-15-2010 08:44 AM

Hello, here skreenerd from Spain

Congratulations on web, forum and J-Net

Hope I can keep up to date

by FiLeinster on ‎03-15-2010 08:56 AM

Hi,

I'm currently migrating my knowledge from IOS to Junos. Looking forward to being part of the community :-D

by danl on ‎03-15-2010 09:06 AM

Hi I'm with the SOX Compliance team, looking forward to participating in the community

by kasperhauser on ‎03-15-2010 09:44 AM

Hello  Guys

Good to be here .. and nice forum .

bye

by fpascual on ‎03-15-2010 11:27 AM

Hi, my name is Fernando and I live in Argentina.

Nice to meet y'all, regards

by rajkey on ‎03-15-2010 11:58 AM

Hi All,

I am Rajesh Kannan, a novice in Juniper wants to learn a lot in it. I am working as a Network Security professional.

Lets learn, share, grow and excel with this useful tool of Juniper Networks. Thanks a lot to Juniper.

by piskous on ‎03-15-2010 12:22 PM

Woot woot!

Piskous has entered the building!

by Doan on ‎03-15-2010 01:21 PM

Hi.  Just create my login this morning and want to say hello to everyone.

by mlthomas on ‎03-15-2010 04:42 PM

Just joined...

by universalhom on ‎03-15-2010 09:29 PM

just joined!! i think i could make somthing out of it

by ishtiyaqnawaz on ‎03-15-2010 10:07 PM

Hello to all the members, i don;t know when i joined here, hope good technical Q&A will be here!

About Community Talk

News and announcements for the J-Net Community.

Subscribe to Community Talk  RSS Icon

Follow us on Twitter.

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.