Community Talk
ac

[Contest Closed] Time for another registration contest. Register for a free account today and be entered into our prize drawing!

by ‎09-25-2009 03:36 PM - edited ‎11-06-2009 12:20 PM

We're having another J-Net promotion to thank you for all your support and encourage participation. From now till October 31, 2009, everyone who registers for a free J-Net account will be entered into a drawing to win an Asus EEE C Netbook computer, a 32GB Apple iPod Touch, or a Creative Labs Vado HD Pocket Video Camcorder*.

Already a registered J-Net member? Refer a friend and if that person registers, you'll be entered into the drawing.

Why should you register? Other than the chance to win these great prizes, you will be able to post in the community forums after you register. You will also be able to subscribe to content via RSS, email, and customize the user interface when you are logged in. In addition, there are regular promotions and events in the community opened to registered users only.

Here's what you need to do to enter the drawing:

1. If you haven't joined J-Net, register for a free account. Remember, you must complete the registration process by signing into J-Net after registration and picking an user ID.

2. If you're already a registered user, refer a colleague or friend to J-Net. Your friend must register for a new J-Net account during the contest period and pick an user ID.

3. Leave a comment on this blog article, say hello and introduce yourself.

4. Email the following information to j-net@juniper.net by October 31, 2009:

• Your J-Net username
  • Your full name and mailing address.
  • If you're a new user, send us your registration date
  • If you're an existing user who referred a friend, send us your friend's J-Net username, full name, company name, and email address.

That's it! So jump in, add your voice, share your knowledge, and have some fun.

* Prizes include one Asus EEE PC Netbook computer, one 32GB iPod Touch, and one Creative Labs Vado HD Pocket Video Camcorder. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win the prize(s). Void where prohibited by law. Winner(s) will be selected via random drawing. Promotion ends at midnight PST on October 31, 2009. Limit one entry per person. To be entered into the prize drawing, you must either register for a new J-Net account or refer a friend who registers for a new J-Net account by 11:59PM PST on October 31, 2009. Winners will be notified by the end of November 2009. Netbook/iPod/camcorder models are subject to availability and may differ from descriptions or photos shown in advertising materials.

Message Edited by ac on 10-08-2009 09:55 AM

Comments
by adolfomaltez on ‎09-28-2009 08:30 AM

I forum.

My name is Adolfo Maltez. I'm from El Salvador, Central America, and I like to learn JUNOS,

I'm a Network Administrator, and talk with my servers :smileywink:

Thanks. 

by LNash on ‎10-01-2009 11:22 PM

Hello everyone,

Lynn Nash here, I am from the L.A. area of California USA.  Technology is kind of a passion for me and I have done lots of things over the last 30 years, hardware design, software design, customer training and finally teaching at the H.S. and adult vocational level and SMB consulting on the side.. Watching Junos Jeff convinced me that I should learn more about Juniper so I am taking my first live cert on 10/3.  Read through two of the student guides cover to cover, built an olive to practice and I am hooked.

I look forward to hanging around for a while.

by hiten on ‎10-07-2009 03:13 PM

Hi there,

I've just got my JNCIA-ER. I want to thank you for the Fast Track program. It really help me learn more about Juniper.

Cheers.

by ajarman on ‎10-07-2009 07:18 PM

Hello,

I'm Abdulwahab Al-Jarman, Saudi, 28 years old and working as a networking engineer.

Thanks 

by MuneebHashmi on ‎10-08-2009 01:07 AM

Hello There,

and Assalam o Alaikum,

I'm Muhammad Muneeb Hashmi, working as a Network Engineer at Arwentech Pvt. Ltd.

by SNKK on ‎10-08-2009 02:38 AM

Hi andAssalam o Alaikum,

i'm Sohaib Naqi, Working as a Network Security Engineer. I like to learn JUNOS and thankful to juniper management team for Fast Track program It really help me to learn more about Juniper.

by on ‎10-08-2009 02:49 AM

Hello evrybody

i am Mehdi K working as a Network  Secuty team  at Orascom Telecom

Kind Regard 

by Bhatti on ‎10-08-2009 03:31 AM
Hi .. i m FAHAD AMIN BHATTI
by MAHAVEER on ‎10-08-2009 11:45 AM
Hello Friends, This is Mahaveer Rathi, 3rd year computer systems engineering student, from hyderabad Pakistan. It is great news that juniper started agian free certification...
by LaminE on ‎10-08-2009 03:48 PM

Hi guys,

My name is Lamine SALHi, I'm a Network engineer in Algeria. I work woth JUNOS since 2 years. I like this world. Hope help each other for the best of the Telecomunication :-) 

by Juniper Employee on ‎10-08-2009 06:33 PM
Nice to see everyone sharing their thoughts on the Juniper Certification. The Fast Track is certainly a very quick way to learn and master JUNOS .
by jherraiz on ‎10-10-2009 01:04 AM
My name is Juanjo and I'm delighted with Junos, allowed me to certify me of my knowledge no cost through the voucher of the platform. I like is to have documentation for certification preparation without charge. Thanks Junos
by Barrio on ‎10-10-2009 01:47 AM

Hello everybody !!

I´m Miguel del Barrio Reyes.

I have been working in networking for nine years of which four of them i have configured access Juniper equipments .

Nowadays Juniper is providing us all the necessary material to get the certification in a free way and this is something wonderfull!!

kind regards.

by Izazi-Zainy on ‎10-10-2009 03:21 AM

Hello Guys,

My name is Izazi from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I'm working as a Network Security Engineer for almost 3 years and i'm very interested with JUNOS when i'm start doing some infrastructure integration with other network security product 6 months ago.

Today, i passed my JNCIA-ER with 100% score and 4 more exam (JNCIA-EX, JNCIS-ER, JNCIA-JUNOS and JNCIS-SEC) will waiting for me. Hope i can pass all this exam soon. :smileyhappy:

Cheers!

by NikeBoy on ‎10-11-2009 02:55 AM

Hi, I am Yev and using JunOS about 4 years.

---

Yev.

About the Author
  • Douglas Richard Hanks Jr. is a Sr. Data Center Architect with Juniper Networks and focuses on solution architecture. He is certified with Juniper Networks as JNCIE-ENT #213 and JNCIE-SP #875. Douglas’ interests are network engineering and architecture for enterprise and service provider technologies. He is the author of the Juniper MX Series book by O'Reilly Media and several Day One books published by Juniper Networks Books. Douglas is also the co-founder of the Bay Area Juniper Users Group (BAJUG). Douglas can be reached on Twitter @douglashanksjr.
  • Enterprise Security Architect & Juniper Ambassador. Designing & deploying “keep the bad guys out” technologies. Delivering elephants and not hunting unicorns.
  • 20 years in the networking industry, first as a software engineer (12yrs) and then as a technical field sales and solutions architect. Now leading IT automation initiatives, emphasis on DevOps tool-chains and open-source community efforts
  • I host "Junos Connect," a monthly show about everything going on in the Junosphere. I would love your feedback and suggestions for what you want to see on the next episode. Please be in touch and say hi!
  • Lisa Lorenzin is a Principal Solutions Architect with Juniper Networks, specializing in security and mobility solutions, and a contributing member of Trusted Network Connect, a work group of the Trusted Computing Group that defines an open architecture and standards for endpoint integrity and network security. She has worked in a variety of Internet-related roles since 1994, with more than a decade of that focused on network and information security, and is currently concentrating on enterprise security including network segmentation, end-to-end identity-based access control, and integration of mobile security.
  • Shelly Milam leads Juniper's global social media strategy and digital programs. She oversees the company's external communities, including the corporate blog, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn channels, and is responsible for driving policy, tools, training and best practices. The Social@Juniper blog is her opportunity to update the community and our employees on the most recent social programs and events happening at Juniper.
About Community Talk

News and announcements for the J-Net Community.

Subscribe to Community Talk  RSS Icon

Follow us on Twitter.

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.