We're having another J-Net promotion to thank you for all your support and encourage participation. From now till October 31, 2009, everyone who registers for a free J-Net account will be entered into a drawing to win an Asus EEE C Netbook computer, a 32GB Apple iPod Touch, or a Creative Labs Vado HD Pocket Video Camcorder*.
Already a registered J-Net member? Refer a friend and if that person registers, you'll be entered into the drawing.
Why should you register? Other than the chance to win these great prizes, you will be able to post in the community forums after you register. You will also be able to subscribe to content via RSS, email, and customize the user interface when you are logged in. In addition, there are regular promotions and events in the community opened to registered users only.
Here's what you need to do to enter the drawing:
1. If you haven't joined J-Net, register for a free account. Remember, you must complete the registration process by signing into J-Net after registration and picking an user ID.
2. If you're already a registered user, refer a colleague or friend to J-Net. Your friend must register for a new J-Net account during the contest period and pick an user ID.
3. Leave a comment on this blog article, say hello and introduce yourself.
4. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31, 2009:
That's it! So jump in, add your voice, share your knowledge, and have some fun.
* Prizes include one Asus EEE PC Netbook computer, one 32GB iPod Touch, and one Creative Labs Vado HD Pocket Video Camcorder. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win the prize(s). Void where prohibited by law. Winner(s) will be selected via random drawing. Promotion ends at midnight PST on October 31, 2009. Limit one entry per person. To be entered into the prize drawing, you must either register for a new J-Net account or refer a friend who registers for a new J-Net account by 11:59PM PST on October 31, 2009. Winners will be notified by the end of November 2009. Netbook/iPod/camcorder models are subject to availability and may differ from descriptions or photos shown in advertising materials.