Community Talk
Jewels

J-Net Member Spotlight - May 2012

by Administrator Administrator on ‎05-18-2012 12:23 PM

jnet_spotlight_140x60MMcD.jpg
Congratulations to Martin McDermott otherwise known as MMcD @i-conX, our spotlight member for May. Martin has been a member of J-Net since 2010 and recently moved up the ranks to Recognized Expert. In less than 2 years, he has racked up over 280 posts.

We asked Martin to tell us a bit about himself:

“Starting my career in the networking field, I was introduced to Cisco products and they became my familiarity.  2 ½ years ago I started a new job and they were in the process of replacing their old devices with Juniper products (mostly SRXs), therefore I had to do some crash course learning in Juniper, this is when I discovered the J-Net forums.  The knowledgebase of the members is amazing, with prompt responses and top-notch advice.

I was able to quickly grasp a foothold through the forums and the great online KBs and would recommend both for any Juniper newbie.

Outside of the Juniper world, I enjoy sports such as Rugby, Football and Motorsport.”

You will find Martin in the SRX forum assisting you with your inquiries. Be sure to give him a Kudos or Accepted Solution if he assists you with your inquiry.

Thank you Martin, we appreciate your dedication and participation in J-Net.

Post a Comment
Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.
About Community Talk

News and announcements for the J-Net Community.

Subscribe to Community Talk  RSS Icon

Follow us on Twitter.

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.