Community Talk
Jewels

J-Net Member Spotlight - May 2012

by Administrator Administrator on ‎05-18-2012 12:23 PM

jnet_spotlight_140x60MMcD.jpg
Congratulations to Martin McDermott otherwise known as MMcD @i-conX, our spotlight member for May. Martin has been a member of J-Net since 2010 and recently moved up the ranks to Recognized Expert. In less than 2 years, he has racked up over 280 posts.

We asked Martin to tell us a bit about himself:

“Starting my career in the networking field, I was introduced to Cisco products and they became my familiarity.  2 ½ years ago I started a new job and they were in the process of replacing their old devices with Juniper products (mostly SRXs), therefore I had to do some crash course learning in Juniper, this is when I discovered the J-Net forums.  The knowledgebase of the members is amazing, with prompt responses and top-notch advice.

I was able to quickly grasp a foothold through the forums and the great online KBs and would recommend both for any Juniper newbie.

Outside of the Juniper world, I enjoy sports such as Rugby, Football and Motorsport.”

You will find Martin in the SRX forum assisting you with your inquiries. Be sure to give him a Kudos or Accepted Solution if he assists you with your inquiry.

Thank you Martin, we appreciate your dedication and participation in J-Net.

About Community Talk

News and announcements for the J-Net Community.

Subscribe to Community Talk  RSS Icon

Follow us on Twitter.

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.