Mark your calendar and join us on Wednesday, May 26th at 11:00 AM/PT(UTC/GMT -7 hours), for a live chat with members of our Training and Certification team. You’ve seen some exciting announcements from Juniper about transforming your data center. We’ve backed that up with a very compelling offer on our switching portfolio. To help accelerate things even further, we want to help you get certified on Juniper. Come join our experts for a live chat on our training & certification programs — and see how you can get started right now. What’s more, you’ll have a chance to win one of five book packs with a copy of Junos Enterprise Switching and Junos Enterprise Routing (details below). Just be sure you’re a registered member of J-Net to be eligible to win.
How to attend:
1. Make sure you are a J-Net member. You will not be able to participate in the chat or be eligible for the contest if you are not registered. To register for a J-Net account, simply click on the "register" link on the upper right hand side of the screen and follow the registration steps to receive a J-Net login. After you receive a confirmation email from Juniper Networks, be sure you come back to J-Net and sign in to create your J-Net username.
2. Click on the Live Chat URL here to attend the event: http://forums.juniper.net/t5/Community-Live-Chat/c
Please feel free to submit your chat questions ahead of time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by replying to this thread. The chat transcript will be available to J-Net members after the event for those who are unable to attend.
About the Presenters:
Jan LaTourette is the Program Manager for Juniper Networks Technical Certification Program. Jan has been in this position since the beginning of 2010, and in her previous three years at Juniper, she was the Senior Marketing Manager in Customer Service supporting both the Education Services and Professional Services departments. Prior to joining Juniper, LaTourette was a Senior Marketing Manager at Verizon Business, Director Product Marketing at Telcordia (formerly Granite Systems), held various Product Marketing, Sales Development and Curriculum Development positions at Nortel, Wellfleet and Bay Networks, and began her career in product marketing and sales support at Wang Laboratories. She holds a BSBA concentration in Marketing from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Jan loves to mountain bike and can almost keep up with her 14 year-old.
Lawrence Rust is the Marketing Manager and self-proclaimed chief evangelist for Juniper Networks Education’s Training and Certification programs. He has worked extensively in the IT training industry with previous positions promoting the Compaq, HP, VERITAS, and Symantec training and certification programs and is an advocate for the value and impact that training and certifications bring to both the individual and broader organization.
As a thank you for attending, we are giving away five (5) Juniper Book packs that include a Junos Enterprise Routing and Junos Enterprise Switching book. Here's what you need to do to enter the drawing:
1. If you haven't joined J-Net, register for a free user account.
2. To be eligible for the book packs, email the following information to
mailto:email@example.com by 5:00 PM/Pacific time the day of the live chat
* Prizes include five Junos Enterprise Routing/Junos Enterprise Switching book packs. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win the prize(s). Void where prohibited by law. Winner(s) will be selected via random drawing. Promotion ends at 11:59 PM/PT on May 26, 2010. Limit one entry per person. To be entered into the prize drawing, you must have a valid J-Net account. Winners will be notified by June 15, 2010.
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.