If you haven't done so already, please read the user guidelines and terms of service documents. To help you get started, we've put together a short FAQ below. If you have any questions not covered in the list, please search the platform Help system by clicking on "Help" in the menu bar above, or email us at:  j-net@juniper.net

Q: What is J-Net?
A: J-Net is an interactive peer-based community dedicated to sharing information, resources, best practices, and questions about Juniper products, technologies and solutions. Juniper is dedicated to building a world-class resource for sharing information about networking and security that will help our customers maximize the value of their Juniper investments.

Q: Why should I register?

A:You will get access to premium content such as Juniper's Day One books available on iPads, iPhones, Kindles, Androids and more. You can post questions and collaborate in the community forums, subscribe to content via RSS, email, and customize your user interface. In addition, there are regular promotional events in the community open only to members. Registration is free, just click the register link on the menu bar above to create a new user account.

Q: I already have a Juniper Single Sign On account, do I need to register again?

A: No, you may log in with your existing Juniper Single Sign On account. Once you log in for the first time, select a J-Net User ID of your choice.

Q: How do I change my user name?

A: If you would like to change your J-Net user name please send an email to j-net@juniper.net with your current user name and the new name you would like to replace it with. Be sure to perform a user name search in J-Net  first to find out if it is already being used by someone else. See screenshot below for user name search instructions.

searchuser.jpg

Q: How do I change my password?

A: When you register for J-Net it is processed through Juniper's single sign on registration system. In order to change your password you need to visit our Login Assistance page and select the change password link, log in and follow the instructions.

Q: How do I subscribe to community content via RSS?

A: Please see related post here

Q: How do I use a photo of myself for my Avatar?

A: Please follow the instructions here.

Q. What is "accepted solutions"?

A. Please see related post here

Q. How are users ranked?

A. Please see related post here

Q. I have feedback/suggestions/questions, who do I send them to?

A. Please feel free to post in the Feedback and Directions board, or email j-net@juniper.net