Community Talk

Displaying articles for: 03-25-2012 - 03-31-2012

We are excited to announce the upcoming redesign of J-Net!  We’re listening. We’ve taken your feedback from our recent survey coupled with a desire to refresh the look & feel to bring you an improved user experience.  

Here’s what’s coming:

• Streamlined user interface
  • Forums and Blogs more distinguishable
  • Updated look and feel
  • More cross-linking to relevant topics
  • Ability to use photos as avatars
  • Plus more

As always, we appreciate your participation in J-Net and look forward to rolling out the new design in the coming months. Stay tuned for updates as we move along in the process.

Jewels

J-Net Member Spotlight - March 2012

by Administrator Administrator ‎03-27-2012 12:03 PM - edited ‎04-20-2012 12:48 PM

jnet_spotlight_140x60loup2.jpgCongratulations to Alain Briant otherwise known as Loup2, our spotlight member for March. Alain has been a member of J-Net since 2008 and is a Recognized Expert with close to 300 posts and over 85 kudos.  You will find him in the Ethernet Switching forum but he also frequents the Routing and Junos boards too.

We asked Alain for some background on how he got started with Juniper products/technology. This is what he said:

“I started my first training on Junos quite some time ago in 2002 (this was the basic 5-day course on Junos). For someone that used to work on "C" boxes the training was so "fresh" and the power of the CLI was fascinating! It is still the case today, 10 years later. I’ve worked quite a lot on Juniper routers between 2004 and 2009 and have built training on Junos routing, MPLS, troubleshooting in French for different customers. For the last 3 years I have not been as involved in the J-Net community (I now manage an experts team, so I don't have as much time) but I miss it, and try to be useful when I can. So for all J-Net members out there, try Junos and have some fun.”

Be sure to say hello and give him a Kudos or Accepted Solution if he assists you with your inquiry.

Thank you Alain, we appreciate your dedication and participation in J-Net.

About Community Talk

News and announcements for the J-Net Community.

Subscribe to Community Talk  RSS Icon

Follow us on Twitter.

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.