Switching

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.
  • 1.  EX4600 dscp marking

Posted 03-18-2017 21:57

I need to set the dscp values on incoming packets from the hosts based on the ip address and pass it onto the upstream router (Cisco router) where the port is trusted. Iam using firewall filter with source address matching and setting the dscp values accordingly. but when i capture packets at the ingress of upstream router all the packets are still with dscp of 0. Can any one let me know what am i missing here.

Here is the configuration i have

family inet {
        filter dscp-filter {
            term traffic {
                from {
                    source-address {
                        10.10.89.192/28;
                    }
                }
                then dscp af12;
            }
        }
    }

interfaces {
        irb {
           unit 312 {
            family inet {
                filter {
                    input dscp-filter;
                    }
                address 10.10.89.195/27
                }
            }
        }

ge-0/0/0 {
            unit 0 {
                vlan-id 388
                 family inet {
                    address 10.10.59.78/30
                }
            }

}

• 2.  RE: EX4600 dscp marking
    Best Answer

Posted 03-19-2017 20:56

REWRITE-RULES

Configuration:

set class-of-service rewrite-rules dscp VOICE-DSCP-REWRITE import default
    set class-of-service rewrite-rules dscp VOICE-DSCP-REWRITE forwarding-class VOICE-EF-CLASS loss-priority low code-point ef
    set class-of-service rewrite-rules dscp VOICE-DSCP-REWRITE forwarding-class assured-forwarding loss-priority low code-point af32
    set class-of-service rewrite-rules dscp VOICE-DSCP-REWRITE forwarding-class assured-forwarding loss-priority high code-point af32
    set class-of-service rewrite-rules dscp VOICE-DSCP-REWRITE forwarding-class network-control loss-priority low code-point cs7
    set class-of-service rewrite-rules dscp VOICE-DSCP-REWRITE forwarding-class network-control loss-priority high code-point cs6
    set class-of-service rewrite-rules dscp VOICE-DSCP-REWRITE forwarding-class best-effort loss-priority low code-point be

set class-of-service interfaces ge-* unit 0 rewrite-rules dscp VOICE-DSCP-REWRITE

Also please check this document

https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB26735

Thanks

Partha