Just wanted to check with the forum how many of you that are using, or have tried the Junos Space Application "Ethernet Design" (a.k.a Campus Builder) ?
We would love to get your feedback on this new Junos Space App.
The concept is to:
- Provide Juniper best practice configuration to enable variety of end hosts to connect to switch network
- Apply Juniper best practice configuration on a large selection of switch ports in one workflow
Compared to other management platforms for switches, it has some great upsides (IMHO ..
- It has a fast and intuitive interface
- It is guiding the admin (more wizard driven and less jumping around in the UI)
- It automatically synchronizes the config with the switches, so you can modify things via CLI without having to reimport.
Since it is a Space App, you can also run it in parallel with "Virtual Control" to manage your virtual switches,
or with "Service Now" that brings you Service Automation.
Thankful for your feedback!
© 1999 - 2016 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights