Switching

last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about EX and QFX portfolios and all switching solutions across your data center, campus, and branch locations.
  • 1.  Your session has expired - Jweb EX3300 problem

Posted 09-02-2014 07:31

Hi

I got two ex3300 in a VC with 12.3R6.6 junos version. When i try to login via the web interface i can login, but then i get an error message "Your session has expired" and i got thrown back to the login page. Briefley i can se "Error Problem in retrieveing data" during the throw back phase. Login and admin throu SSH works fine.

I have tried to update the firmware to the version it is today, no luck. I have rebooted the switches no luck. The time is right som no problem with that. The problems occurs both with local root login and radius enabled Active directory user.

When i googled i found this http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB23613, about the same problem on the SRX platform, but i the disk space seams fine on the switches.

The problem ouccurs with one switch or when both is connected in a VC.

Any idea someone?

Best Regards

Tobben

• 2.  RE: Your session has expired - Jweb EX3300 problem

Posted 09-02-2014 09:48

Hello

Please try to use downgrade the JUNOS version code and then see the results.

Cheers !!!

Amit

• 3.  RE: Your session has expired - Jweb EX3300 problem

Posted 09-02-2014 21:37

Does the issue occur with all browsers and if using Firefox, are you running version 31? Does it occur if logged in from different machines? Does the issue occur if logged in with a different profile?

• 4.  RE: Your session has expired - Jweb EX3300 problem

Posted 09-03-2014 04:27

I have tried Internet Explorer 9 and 11, Firefox 31 and 32. Both from diffrent computers, and diffrent profiles. I have even tried with diffrent radius users, one that has read only premissions and one that has super user premissions on the switch. Noting seems to bite. We have like 10 other VC clusters in our network that i can login to without no problems. We are running the same version of Junos on other VC and there it works fine.

• 5.  RE: Your session has expired - Jweb EX3300 problem

Posted 09-03-2014 08:47

Okay. The only other suggestion I have is to save the configuration. Then delete system services web-management, commit the configuration, then enter rollback 1 to restore it and commit again. Do this from the console port.

• 6.  RE: Your session has expired - Jweb EX3300 problem

Posted 11-14-2014 09:11

I had a similar problem, where I could log in jweb on the ex3300, but only got a blank page. It works with the Opera browser.

• 7.  RE: Your session has expired - Jweb EX3300 problem

Posted 01-22-2016 00:22

Old Thread - same Problem:

Information for jweb-ex:

Comment:
    JUNOS Web Management Platform Package [14.1X53-D26.2]

Information for jweb-ex-app:

Comment:
    JUNOS Web Management Application package [14.1X53-A1.1]

We keep getting "Your Session has expired" over and over and over again.

Tried to "request system storage cleanup" --> no Luck

Tried to reboot the Switch --> no Luck

We have staged 30 Switches and 2 of them have this Problem...

This is driving us nuts - any ideas?

• 8.  RE: Your session has expired - Jweb EX3300 problem

Posted 05-31-2016 08:07

Responding to this old thread only for posterity's sake.

I had the same issue with an EX3300 and I was able to resolve it by using the TFTP "install --format" procedure (at the loader prompt).

I followed KB20643 and it resolved my problems with J-Web.

Hope this helps anyone else finding this thread.