Got the NAC
SteveHanna

New Audio Podcast on my Trip to India

by Juniper Employee ‎09-05-2008 12:42 PM - edited ‎09-05-2008 12:45 PM

In July, I flew to India for my first visit. I visited Juniper's India Engineering Center in Bangalore, met with Juniper engineers there, and gave a talk. In this podcast, I share my observations on this fascinating country.

Click here to listen.
Message Edited by SteveHanna on 09-05-2008 03:45 PM

Comments
by Leroy(anon) on ‎10-03-2008 11:22 AM
Great audio clip, thanks for posting.
Labels
About the Author
  • I'm a Distinguished Engineer at Juniper Networks. My main focus is security standards. I'm co-chair of the Trusted Network Connect Work Group in the Trusted Computing Group and co-chair of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group in the Internet Engineering Task Force. I also speak at various industry events such as Interop and the RSA Conference. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Harvard University.
About Got the NAC

Steve Hanna
Welcome to Got the NAC, written by Juniper Networks Distinguished Engineer Steve Hanna. From his insider perspective, Steve blogs about network access control, covering the issues and trends he encounters that affect the industry as a whole.

Steve Hanna is co-chair of both the Trusted Network Connect Work Group in the Trusted Computing Group and the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group in the Internet Engineering Task Force.

Steve is active in other networking and security standards groups, such as the Open Group and OASIS. He's also the author of several IETF RFCs and published papers, an inventor or co-inventor on 30 issued U.S. patents, and a regular speaker at industry events such as Interop and the RSA Conference.

He holds an A.B. in Computer Science from Harvard University. For more information on Steve, check out Network World’s profile (by Tim Greene)
Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.