Showing articles with label video. Show all articles
I recently returned from the IETF standards meeting in Dublin, Ireland. Watch this video to hear about the highlights of this meeting. Then come back here and leave a question or comment so we can discuss it more.
About Got the NAC
Steve Hanna is co-chair of both the Trusted Network Connect Work Group in the Trusted Computing Group and the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group in the Internet Engineering Task Force.
Steve is active in other networking and security standards groups, such as the Open Group and OASIS. He's also the author of several IETF RFCs and published papers, an inventor or co-inventor on 30 issued U.S. patents, and a regular speaker at industry events such as Interop and the RSA Conference.
He holds an A.B. in Computer Science from Harvard University. For more information on Steve, check out Network World’s profile (by Tim Greene)
- JNetTawnee on: Decrypting RSA Europe
- on: Today’s NAC Panel at Interop NY
- on: New Audio Podcast on my Trip to India
- Biilo on: Summertime…
- Ken Y-N on: New Video Podcast Posted
- Tarek Amr on: IF-MAP: Integrating All Network Security
- Tarek Amr on: IETF Picks Up TNC Standards
- on: IETF NEA
- Steve Hanna (SteveHanna) on: Trusted Network Connect (TNC)
- on: Enforcement Options