Industry Solutions and Trends
Technology is more than just networking and Juniper experts share their views on all the trends affecting IT
NigelS

Webinar - Securing the Carrier Cloud: 4 Essential Steps

by Juniper Employee on ‎02-22-2012 03:23 AM

Cloud security is much more than a point solution. It touches all aspects of cloud computing from the data centre to the mobile device. For a service provider, this presents challenges and opportunities. The need to demonstrate separation of customer data and traffic on the one hand and the emmerging market for mobile device security on the other.

Join me, Nigel Stephenson, on Feb 28th for a 30 minute webinar where I will outline some major steps you can take to secure the networks that power the cloud.

The webinar is in association with Cloud-Net, taking place in London on March 12/13/14th. Juniper is Platinum sponsor for the event and will be taking part in the pre-event workshop, key note presentations and the optimizing the core session.

You can find the event agenda here and more detials of Juniper’s participation at the event in my earlier blogs:

Juniper to be the Platinum Sponsor at Cloud Net, London: March 12/13/14th.

Juniper Networks’ speakers confirmed for Cloud Net, London

Complimentary Customer Passes for Cloud-Net London

More details of Juniper's cloud security solutions can be found at www.juniper.net/cloudsecurity

Please join me for the webinar and I hope to see you at the event itself.

Nigel Stephenson

Head of Cloud and Managed Services, EMEA

Post a Comment
Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.
Labels
Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.