Industry Solutions and Trends
Technology is more than just networking and Juniper experts share their views on all the trends affecting IT

Displaying articles for: 07-29-2012 - 08-04-2012

Someone wrote that they could not work out whether Big Data was a problem or a solution and I guess many people would agree with that. The one thing that is true is that Big Data is a godsend for those who organise events and conferences, as the appetite for yet another Cloud event wanes suddenly there are new things like SDN and Big Data to fill the calendar (note to those organising such events I have allocated my budget for this year already so please don’t call).

Read more...

A shift is happening in managed enterprise services that puts the new centre of gravity firmly within the grasp for the communication service provider. And it’s driven by three macro trends...

Read more...

SecureData were approached by Invensys PLC to assist in the design of a global remote access solution (RAS) to replace a large number of tactical VPN solutions. At the time, there was a smorgasbord of technologies with varying degrees of resilience, security and repair deployed across the business. In use were several mutually exclusive VPN clients, which prevented users easily roaming between offices. Providing support for the myriad of solutions was all but impossible for an overstretched global team. To add to this many existing platforms were nearing their scheduled end of life and in need of a refresh. 

To even the most casual observer; the situation was screaming out for a global standard for remote access. The desire was to provide globalised and standardised access so users could freely roam between business units without compromise. 

Read more...

David

Business Model Innovation: Service Providers Reinvented!

by Juniper Employee ‎07-30-2012 05:50 AM - edited ‎07-31-2012 01:54 AM

I’ve discussed in previous blogs about one of the top issues of the telecom industry today. In this blog I'm trying to answer the following questions:

What is the secret sauce of that success at the OTT side?

What are the strategies Network Service Providers have taken?

Read more...

About Industry Solutions and Trends

Subscribe RSS Icon

Follow our Twitter Accounts:
Juniper Networks Twitter
UK Twitter
Japan Twitter
Australia Twitter
Labels
Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.