Junos Space Developer
Contributor
satish.mane@techmahindra.com

Error in named queries in jboss server log

Hi,

I have written a sample app using Junos Space SDK. App gets successfully deployed. But when I check jboss server.log, it gives below error. Could you please point me in right direction where is the problem..

Code :

@Entity
@NamedQueries(value =
{
@NamedQuery(query = "SELECT e FROM Equipment e", name = EquipmentEntity.GET_ALL_EQUIPMETS)
}
)
@Table(name = "Equipment", uniqueConstraints = {
@UniqueConstraint(columnNames = "id") })
@ManagedObject({"vnd.techmjunosteam.samplejunosapp.Equipment"})

Exception:

ObjectName: persistence.units:ear=SampleJunosApp.ear,jar=SampleJunosAppEJB.jar,unitName=SampleJunosAppDBUnit
  State: FAILED
  Reason: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Errors in named queries: vnd.techmjunosteam.samplejunosapp.jpa.AllEquipments
  I Depend On:
    jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=SampleJunosAppDS
  Depends On Me:
    jboss.j2ee:ear=SampleJunosApp.ear,jar=SampleJunosAppEJB.jar,name=SampleJunosAppEJB,service=EJB3

ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:ear=SampleJunosApp.ear,jar=SampleJunosAppEJB.jar,name=SampleJunosAppGuiNotificationMDB,service=EJB3
  State: FAILED
  Reason: javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager is not registered.

ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:ear=SampleJunosApp.ear,jar=SampleJunosAppEJB.jar,name=SampleJunosAppEJB,service=EJB3
  State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  I Depend On:
    persistence.units:ear=SampleJunosApp.ear,jar=SampleJunosAppEJB.jar,unitName=SampleJunosAppDBUnit

--- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
ObjectName: jboss:service=RDMEventManager
  State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  Depends On Me:
    jboss:service=HASingletonController

Regards

Satish

Recognized Expert
Yesh

Re: Error in named queries in jboss server log

Hi Satish,

Looks like your application is not really installed. Can you please go to the Junos Space console and type 

rpm -qa |grep Sample  and see if the app is installed. Can you access your App in UI?

Also, go to Web UI , Platform ->Administration -> manage Applications and see if your application is listed.

Thanks

Yesh

Contributor

Yesh,

Yes application is deployed and one of the two tasks works. When I click on second task, it throws an exception. But before I do this, I find this error related to second tasks in server log.

Recognized Expert
Yesh

HI Satish,

To get it working, the name of the Entity class should also be 'Equipment'.

<<<
@NamedQueries(value =
{
@NamedQuery(query = "SELECT e FROM Equipment e", name = EquipmentEntity.GET_ALL_EQUIPMETS)
}
)

>>>

Regards

Yesh

Contributor

Thanks Yesh. As you suggested, we maded change and problem has been resolved.

Now all the problems are resolved.

But when I deploy our own sample application, application is not shown on mainui screen. I can see application installed on Junos console using rpm -qa | grep <app name>.  It used to get deployed, but suddenly it stopped after we made changes to code.

I am able to deply Junos space sample hello world app. But mine does not get deployed

Can you please help

Regards

Satish

Recognized Expert
Yesh

HI Satish,

Thanks Satish! Can you see the app in the App selector (Right hand top corner)?? Or in Platform->Administration -> manage Applications.

If yes, then I think you have not configured Module.xml properly to show the icon in Dahsboard.

Plase check.

Thanks
Yesh 

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.