Yesh

Re: Screen Layout design for Junos Apps

We will check on this.

Regards

Yesh

Contributor
satish.mane@techmahindra.com

Thanks Yesh. We have already set button color after checking on the website given by you. We want to know why Sencha desinger tool is not rich enogh to provide all these features easily.

Can you please help us to understand - the button properties in Ext designer it shows CLS attribute for button color. Do you know list of attributes for CLS property of button object.

E.g. For blue button, we need to set CLS as jx-btn-blue. We came to know about this property after going through source code of Juniper developed apps. If I need to set green colour, then I do not know property value.

Recognized Expert
Yesh

Hi Patrick,

Are you referring to Actions tab?

Thanks

Yesh

Contributor
patrick.clark

No, I am talking about the GridPanel (the control used to produce tables).

The most difficult one to style will be the GridPanel.  Does anyone have the css styles necessary for it to look like the grid shown in the Network Application Platform?  The Hello World application doesn't have the same styling as the Network Application Platform (at least for grids).

Attached are two screenshots.  I would like my gridpanels to look like the "User Roles" one, the Hello World is attached as an example of how the styling defaults.  Again, any assistance on how to style it is greatly appreciated, I would rather not have to create my own stylesheet for it.

But regarding the "Actions" tab, does anyone know how to create your own "action" drawer with ExtJS?  I haven't found any information on it either in the style guide or on the web.  In fact, I would be very interested in understanding how to build the entire Manage Roles page.  It has a number of controls I would like to use.  I am viewing the source code through firebug, but it could be easier to understand with the original source project.

Thanks,

Patrick

Recognized Expert
Yesh

Hi Patrick,

We don’t have support for it today. Note that Grid Panel , Actions tab can't be achieved with CSS.

Regards

Yesh

Visitor
tobcast

Hi Yesh,

so there is no way to apply the default Junos Space style to a GridPanel? Is this still an open issue?

Thanks,

Tobia

Recognized Expert
Yesh

Hi Tobia,

Yes, it is still an open issue.

Regards

Yesh

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.