05-21-2012 05:38 AM
I'm trying to add extra JSVA that is on remote host. I add new JSVA through Eclipse plugin "Manage multiple JSVAs" option. When I click on "Finish" button and then reopen "Manage multiple JSVAs", added JSVA is gone. When I set new configurations to existing JSVA (localhost), new configs aren't saved too.
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-22-2012 02:45 AM
1. Add new JSVA and set it active in JSVA Server Details dialog window. Error log is empty.
2. New JSVA appears in JSVAs list. Error log is empty.
3. Click "Finish" button. Error log is empty.
4. Open "Manage multiple JSVAs" window. JSVAs list doesn't contain just added device. Error log is empty.
Screenshots with logs and dialog windows attached.
05-22-2012 03:37 AM
Sorry about my previous response. It was trying to send over email which didnt work well.
1. This issue seems to occur with particular versions of Eclipse. Which version do you have?
2. Can you please go to <Junos Space SDK Folder /jsva-profiles.xml and check the contents of the file? The JSVA properties get saved in there and seems like some permission issue or write issue. Please check. Try changing the values and see if it is getting reflected.
05-22-2012 05:19 AM
1. Version: Helios Service Release 2. Build id: 20110218-0911.
2. Junos Space SDK Folder doesn't contain jsva-profiles.xml file. May be it wasn't created during SDK installation.
I added this file manually and set write/modify permissions to it. Multiple JSVAs option is work now.