Junos
Trusted Contributor
ac

100% discount on JUNOS certification exam! Limited Time offer

Save 100% on JUNOS certification exam and get FREE training materials. Sign up for the JUNOS Fast Track Program at new website  http://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/fasttrack/

Trusted Contributor
jmattan

Re: 100% discount on JUNOS certification exam! Limited Time offer

[ Edited ]

In just 1.5 weeks, over 1,000 of you took advantage of this offer and earned your 100% off vouchers. Thanks for the great response!

We've still got plenty left so if you'd like another, or know someone who can benefit from a JUNOS based certification, please tell them about this deal and go to the Fast Track site. 

Message Edited by jmattan on 07-31-2009 03:02 PM
Contributor
Gilly

When you pass your new JUNOS cert, let us know by posting a reply to this, and we'll send you some great 'I Love JUNOS' stickers. Simple eh?
Visitor
WalterKeen

Is is possible for non-customers to take advantage of this?  Our company doesn't have any juniper products as of yet, but I'd still love to participate in this.  It looks like to register it wants to know if you're an employee of Juniper, a customer, or a Partner.  No option for people who aren't in the above categories.
Walter Keen
JNCIP-SP, JNCIP-SEC
Trusted Contributor
jmattan

Yes, absolutely Walter. Even if you don't have any Juniper gear, you can take advantage of this program.

Tell your friends. :smileyhappy:

Jeff

Trusted Contributor
CCIE2O1O

Hi Jeff

Many thanks for the great offers from Juniper , we really enjoy it :smileyhappy:

But there is a problem I already took the fast track exams last year, so nothing new for me :smileysad:

is there any chance I can exchange my fast track vouchers  with  vouchers I can take other exams like E- series , AC, ..... .

It would be great really , I'll be appreciated in helping me to take more juniper exams :smileyhappy:

Many thanks in advance .

*********************************************************************************************************
@ Juniper CBTs you can download and view offline Routing , Switching , Security & Scripting @
**********************************************************************************************************
http://forums.juniper.net/jnet/board/message?board.id=Training_and_Certification&thread.id=64

**********************************************************************************************************
@@ Routing & Switching Online traning Juniper Summer School @@
http://forums.juniper.net/jnet/board/message?board.id=Training_and_Certification&thread.id=66

Best regards

Trusted Contributor
jmattan

First of all, thanks for taking advantage of the program and congratulations on all of your certs!! Right now, only the certifications in the program are eligible for the discount vouchers. Sorry.

I do know that in about 1 month we'll be adding a new cert to the program. So, stay tuned for the announcement in September.

Jeff

Contributor
Gadde

Hi ,

I have done  the following certifications through fasttrack program - JNCIA-EX  & JNCIA-ER (both with 50% discount) and JNCIS-ER(with 100% discount).

Before these, I had JNCIA-M/T, JNCIS-M/T certifications.

Currently pursuing the last one in fasttrack i,e JNCIS-ES(Enhanced Services)...

I would like to receive the  'I Love JUNOS' stickers ....because I am really lovin it!!

Thanks a lot for introducing this offer! 

Pradeep

Thanks
Pradeep
Trusted Contributor
jmattan

Great to hear Pradeep. Shoot me an email with your mailing address and I'll get them in the mail to you.  jmattan@juniper.net.

Congrats on all the certs!!

Jeff

Visitor
Chema

I have took 3 exams thanks to fasttrack vouchers, and I have passed them thanks to the study materials there. Now I am JNCIA-ER, JNCIA-EX and JNCIS-ES!!

Now preparing JNCIS-ER, and looking a job with Juniper routers, I like them!!

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.