jmattan

Re: 100% discount on JUNOS certification exam! Limited Time offer

Good to hear!

Best of luck on the certification exam.

Jeff

Visitor
LaminE

Hi, yes I got it the last 30 July. So, I'm right Now JNCIA-M certified. Hope countinue for the JNCIS-M

salhilam@gmail.com for any think you need :-)

New User
Guillermo

I can't register to get a voucher :-(

"User registration is temporarily unavailable. Please check back at a later time."

New User
junliuyang

I need to jun-100 exam item bank who share my e-mail under the ciscoliuyang @ hotmail very grateful to
Visitor
Tulli

Hiho,

Password Reset does not work either. It tells you, that he has sent the new link to you via mail, but no mail comes even after several hours.

I had also several times the problem, that the portal told me, that my password is not correct, even if I knew by heart that it was the right one with the right case sensitivity.

Cheers

Ulrike

Trusted Contributor
jmattan

Sorry all. It appears we are having some technical difficulties with registration.

Please send an email to certification-fasttrack@juniper.net and copy me (jmattan@juniper.net) letting them know the problems you are experiencing so we can see if we can help. Also, as you might expect, we're experiencing an extremely high traffic load on the Fast Track program so their response might take a little time.

Jeff

Trusted Contributor
jmattan

Registration is back up and we extended the offer 24 hours to allow you to take full advantage of the program.

Good luck!

Jeff

Visitor
LNash

Well Jeff, I drank your magic kool-aid and I am now certifiable. I managed to get pretty decent scores on.

jno-342

jno-350

jno-400

Cert-manager left me a message saying that they are having some difficulty with jncis-er getting into my account. I guess that there are problems with jncia-junos also.  Do you know what up with that?

I want thank you for this opportunity to get up to speed on Juniper kit.  Making the student guides available was a nice touch. I am not really sure there was enough information in the Oreally <sic> books  for the new jno-331 and the normal documentation is tedious.  I will attempt that one soon as I  am studying intensely and have taken the last few weeks off for this.  Got to do something with that stored up time; can't use it for something like relaxing :smileyhappy:

Thanks again.

Lynn

Trusted Contributor
jmattan

That's great news Lynn!  Congrats on the new certs.

Did you hear back from CertManager on the JNCIS-ER?

Also, did you use Fast Track for the study materials or just the books you mentioned?

Thanks for letting us know!  It is always good to read stories like this.

Jeff

Visitor
LNash

Absolutely Jeff,  I used everything that Fast Track would let me rip off.  I went through three of the four hour classes, very well done I might add, the student guides, the sybex out of print books and anything on the extras tab.  The Glossary was enlightening by itself, printed that one.  The rest I read on a HP 22 inch portrait LCD monitor.  That gave me nice big 8.5 by 11 pages. 

As to cert manager they have not fixed the problem but i discovered that if I look at all of history it shows that I passed the exam.  Awarding the cert has not occurred yet nor has fulfillment of the certificate started.  I also note that I am enrolled in jnci-ex waiting for me to take my presentation exam.  I did not do it unless some one figured out that I hold a California state teaching certificate for multiple computer subjects and I might want to give it a shot. 

Today was a bad day for testing I scheduled jno-331, drove 35 miles to the testing center and no one was there.  Banged on the door, rang the bell multiple times, left a message on their answering machine, waited a half hour and left since all the lights were out.  Prometric then called later and someone was there, I guess with the light out having sleepy time. He then called me multiple times once while I was on the call with Prometric rescheduling the exam at my normal testing center. He  wanted me to drive back again.  Sorry fella go back to sleep. <sigh>

Thanks again

Lynn

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.