Junos
New User
AsadVzB

Re: 100% discount on JUNOS certification exam! Limited Time offer

thanks for the info.....
Trusted Contributor
him007

Hi, Yesterday I tried for JNO-100 (JNCIA-JUNOS), but couldn't qualify the test :smileysad: . Could anybody tell me from where I get all the study materials to study ? I want to qualify anyhow... pls help              
Trusted Contributor
jmattan

I am sorry to hear that there was a problem with your test and study materials.  I can see the study material on the Fast Track site (https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_fasttrack_home.aspx) and to access all of them, you simply need to log into the portal (also on the Fast Track site).

Can you please send me an email with some specific information on the problem? jmattan@juniper.net. Please describe in as much detail as possible as I'll be forwarding this to our certification and training team.

Also, did you already report the problem through the Fast Track system? There is a help email address there of certification-fasttrack@juniper.net for issues such as this.

Thanks,
Jeff

Trusted Contributor
him007

[ Edited ]

Hi Jaff,

Thanks for concern, in the JNCIA-JUNOS Study Resources I am not getting the full exam objectives. Only getting Introduction to JUNOS s/w, routing essentials & troubleshooting junos platfrom. Not full topics.

Him007 

Message Edited by him007 on 09-21-2009 12:08 PM
Trusted Contributor
jmattan

Just to clarify: what happens when you click on "exam objectives"?  Also, if you are still having problems and haven't done so yet, please email the help line at certification-fasttrack@juniper.net as they can help you.

Jeff

Trusted Contributor
jmattan

As an FYI everyone, the 100% discount promotion ends on October 9, 2009. You have until then to earn the 100% discount vouchers for the certification exams and the vouchers are good to November 30, 2009.

So you still have time to earn the vouchers and take the exams as a part of this promotion (but hurry)!

Thanks,

Jeff

Contributor
charm

Hi Guys, I take the pre-assement exam on the fastrack and I passed it. A few minute later I received an email confirming that I pass the pre-assesstment for JNCIA-ER. But on the email it does not indicate the voucher ID. I check the site again and it indicate my score and i have % discount on the exam. % only means no discount? I failed 2 times on the pre-assessment not succeed only on the 3rd attempt. How many attempt is allowed on the pre-assessment to avail the discount.

Thanks,

Mark

Trusted Contributor
Samuel

I have got the same issue with JNCIA-JUNOS.

I have just written a mail to the fasttrack program, I am waiting their answer.

Trusted Contributor
jmattan

Sorry about the issue with your vouchers folks. We did have a technical issue and I'm told it was resolved. We are currently working on a plan to make sure everyone who should have received a voucher (like you two), does.

If you don't get an email within 48 hours that gives you a voucher, please send an email to certification-fasttrack@juniper.net and copy me (jmattan@juniper.net).

Again, my apologies.

Jeff

Contributor
charm

That makes me worry, I thought I have missed a great opportunity.  But thanks to this forum and for the immediate response of Juniper. I have received a new email notification but now with Voucher ID. Thanks a lot guys.
Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.