Junos
Juniper Employee
router-on-a-stick

Day One: Junos Tips, Techniques, and Templates 2011 Book Released!

Folks,

We recently released the Day One: Junos Tips, Techniques, and Templates 2011 book! This book was developed with significant input from members of the J-Net community. Therefore, in a sense, this is a book that you created.

The editors learned a few things as we put this together. In fact, I've been able to put some of these tips & tricks to use already. We trust you will also find this book useful.

We received many more tips, techniques, and templates than we published. If we didn't publish one of your submissions, please don't feel badly. It is not necessarily a reflection of the quality of your submission. Rather, we tried to publish the tips, techniques, and templates we felt would be have the most relevance to the widest audience. (The editors even rejected one of my submissions. :-) ) Save your unpublished tips & tricks for later this year. If there's enough interest, we may begin work on a 2012 edition.

The book is currently available on our website and via Amazon as both a book and eBook. We also expect it to be available as an eBook in the iTunes store soon.

Please check out the book. We hope you find it to be useful!

And, again, thank you to the many who submitted tips! You made this book possible!

Jonathan Looney

(lead technical editor for the book)

Recognized Expert
NateK

Re: Day One: Junos Tips, Techniques, and Templates 2011 Book Released!

The Juniper web site URL appears to be broken. See the attached.

Juniper Employee
router-on-a-stick

Re: Day One: Junos Tips, Techniques, and Templates 2011 Book Released!

Thanks for reporting this! The link appears to be working for me. Perhaps there was just a transient problem. Please try again and let us know if you continue to have trouble loading the page.

Thanks!

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.