Junosphere
This forum is intended for all discussions and questions relating to Junosphere. It is a branch-off from the former "Junos and Junosphere" forum, which is now titled "Junos".
Contributor
Brad_Fleming

Junosphere Topology Builder

All,

I finally have a couple VMs running in the Junosphere cloud and have become familiar with make reservations and such.

In the "Junosphere Network Topology.pdf" document there's a single reference to "Junosphere Toplogy Builder" that's availabe as a Google Doc that will assist the building of a topology file for Junosphere. I can find no other details of this tool anywhere. Does anyone know how to gain access to or use the Topology Builder?

Juniper Employee
BrendanH

Re: Junosphere Topology Builder

Brad,

I haven't tried this myself, but per the release notes (http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junosphere/junosphere1.0/Junosphere-Release-Notes.pdf) it looks like the topology builder is included as an image on the CentOS image in Junosphere. (So you would need to launch a topology that includes the CentOS VM)

Let me know if this works/helps.

Also if you are looking to build topologies from scratch, the Cariden MATE image in Junosphere can do that as well.

Thanks

Brendan

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.