Security

last person joined: 7 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences with Juniper Connected Security. Discuss Advanced Threat Protection, SecIntel, Secure Analytics, Secure Connect, Security Director, and all things related to Juniper security technologies.
  • 1.  NSM Schema Update

Posted 07-06-2010 06:45

How can i locate information about Schema updates  versions  ?

at the download page of 2008.2r2 i cannot find schema update to download , does this mean that it has no schema update released ?

• 2.  RE: NSM Schema Update

Posted 07-06-2010 09:01

You can always see the latest schema from the schema update option within NSM. Server Manager - Schema Information - Download Schema will show you the most current one.

• 3.  RE: NSM Schema Update

Posted 07-06-2010 09:46

Thanks ,

But i mean if i want to check which schema update is available for which NSM version on juniper site & which devices had  this schema added ?

For example i see at the forum people speaking about schema updae 137 & so on , how can i check infromation about it ?

• 4.  RE: NSM Schema Update
    Best Answer

Posted 07-06-2010 13:32

Besides release notes which can contain information the other ways that I know of are:

1- Knowledge Base articles - An example is an article that just came out yesterday on ScreenOS and NSM Schemas

http://kb.juniper.net/index?page=content&id=KB12877&actp=search&searchid=1278447954098

2- Juniper Technical Bulletins - this is a great service - you can get emails letting you know when things like new schemas are published. From the support page under "Technical Bulletins" you can select the option to read the bulletins or to get email alerts. This will give you up to date information. So I just got bulletin #2010-07-860 on 7/1 announcing support for SA Version 7.0R1 in schema update #139.

Hope that helps you!

• 5.  RE: NSM Schema Update

Posted 07-07-2010 10:47

Thanks