Management
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Trusted Contributor
0 Kudos

Re: Want some examples why NSM is a piece of junk?

[ Edited ]

Just to follow up. I have Space up and running.13.3 R4 with Log Director 13.3 R2. We bought the 2500 appliance.  Policy management is nice, rather slick. Log Collection and reporting has been a horrible experience so far. Really, Really slow in displaying data. This with only 30 Events Per Second (EPS) when the box is rated for 500. I called JTAC, they deleted all my logs and it worked better for a while. Now, its bad again. Come to find out Log Director is really NetWitness an RSA product. We just dumped RSA to buy storm, (yes I know, why not use Storm?, we want to use both) . Storm is really IBM which is really QRADAR, a direct competitor to RSA which Juniper uses on Space.

Man Mad Everyone get all that ? 

Also, as soon as I stopped logging to NSM and started using the Security Stream logging my firewall CPU dropped from 100% pegged to 20-30%. 

Juniper Employee
0 Kudos

I'm the PLM for Log Director, and I just sent you a message to make sure you are getting the support/troubleshooting help you need.

Alan

New User
0 Kudos

Yes Space is much stable as it's not performing Logging Function that offset some Load.

However I am not really impress with the Product as the Client is Web based and due to some reason I've found you need to referesh the Browser to see the objects you've created.