Routing
Regular Visitor
salman_140cis

Access & Access-Internal Routes

Hello Community

Can someone please tell me what are the access and access-internal routes when we

discuss it in terms of broadband networks also are these routes generated automatically based on some event & do we need a policy to reditribute them in routing protocols for their reachablity.

Can some one please give me a refernce to some configured example where this is utilized or some good study refernce as i could not find it in Junos documentation.

Regards

Salman

Contributor
PerG

Re: Access & Access-Internal Routes

Access internal is your "wan side" address to your subscriber, and just access is any network you have routed to the subscriber using a radius message. In Cisco language the first would be a connected network and the second a static route. http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.1/topics/concept/subscriber-management-access-routes.h...
Regular Visitor
salman_140cis

Re: Access & Access-Internal Routes

Hello

Thank you,what event actually results in generation of access internal route and is it necessary to redistribute this route to internet what is the next-hop of this route.Can you refer some cisco or juniper configured example for this.

Regards

Salman

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.