SRX

last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.
  • 1.  Dual ISP Automatic Failover when Internet is Down and Revert Back when Up

Posted 11-18-2013 19:28

Good Day Everyone,

Can you please give me some hints regarding to this scenario? I've been looking for the perfect config but still trial and error. Some may suggest for scripting, but how? Or maybe it can be done without scripting?

Thank You Very Much in Advance,

Brian

• 2.  RE: Dual ISP Automatic Failover when Internet is Down and Revert Back when Up
    Best Answer

Posted 11-18-2013 21:10

Hi

You should use services ip-monitoring. Recipe 8 in this book should be helpful

http://www.juniper.net/us/en/community/junos/training-certification/day-one/networking-technologies-series/cookbook-for-enterprise/

• 3.  RE: Dual ISP Automatic Failover when Internet is Down and Revert Back when Up

Posted 11-24-2013 21:42

Good Day pk,

I can't find some, if you know some scripting can I have an idea for it?

Thank You So Much

• 4.  RE: Dual ISP Automatic Failover when Internet is Down and Revert Back when Up

Posted 11-24-2013 22:46

HI PK,

Sorry I was not able to clarrify it, yes it does. Mr. PK do you have any cookbook for site to site vpn? Static and Dynamic also non-juniper device to remote end.

Thank You So Much,

• 5.  RE: Dual ISP Automatic Failover when Internet is Down and Revert Back when Up

Posted 11-25-2013 04:33

Hi

I would recommend reading a book such as "Juniper SRX series" by Brad Woodberg and Rob Cameron (older "Junos Security" book is also a very good reading). For particular questions you can search KB or Google, also check out the SRX Jumpstation here

http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB15694