SRX Services Gateway
Juniper Employee
JUNOSRob

Re: PHP example API

Its a great start. My PHP is a little rusty but I think every thing is in order. Try sending a command like "show version" and printing out the result. Feel free to post back here if you need any more guidance.

Trusted Contributor
mwdmeyer

@jtb yes that is correct. I would like to use SSL at some stage, but  this was the easiest way to start with.

Trusted Expert
Trusted Expert
jtb

[ Edited ]

Hi JUNOSRob,

Python/Ruby/PHP/Java/Perl ? - well, the more the better but for sure it will make the road longer. JUNOSRob, do have a lot of spare time :smileywink: ?

Alice - I wasn't aware of it ! My boys are playing with Scratch (http://scratch.mit.edu/).

But, let's start with with the Python/Ruby/PHP/Java/Perl.

For future discussion/code samples, I guess, Junos Automation (Scripting) forum would be the best place.

jtb

Juniper Employee
JUNOSRob

The core libraries could be generated through a script. Since all the languages are object oriented the design patterns would be the same. There are usually a consistent time throughout the day I just trade out things like sleep for more important things like programing. Look for updates in the future on the Automation forum as per your suggestion.
Juniper Employee
emoret

The book idea sounds like a great project. Language wise I would vote for : Python, perl, C#, C++, perl and Java. Not necessarily writing each example in all languages but rather doing a mix.

New User
faisal_abbas

This code work fine for user authentication, not onward for the other request. Please tell me that how can i make the other request like configuration etc.

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.