SRX

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.
Expand all | Collapse all

SRX Session Analyzer

Erdem

Erdem10-23-2011 07:32

• 1.  SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 10-14-2011 12:52

Update!

The SRX Session analyzer has been updated. The links below have been updated to version 1.5. Thanks for all the bug reports, feedback and kind words. 

New Plugins have been added in 1.5-
     There are three plugins currently written. All analyze traffic log files (either local on the box that have been downloaded)
     or data stored on a syslog server. Either way.. you can analyzer three types of log entries. There are multiple filters in place to show you top talkers
     by source/dest, service, policy, bytes, zones, and how your session was closed.

1) Session Create - These are logs are created when 'log session init' is configured on the policy. This log entry means a session has been opened.

2) Session Close - These are logs are created when 'log session close' is configured on the policy. This log entry means a session has been removed from the session table.

3) Session Deny - These are logs when logging is configured on a deny policy and the traffic was dropped.

I wrote these log file plugins because the session analyzer is real time, and there are no SRX specific log analyzers out there for historical analyzing of traffic patterns.
     Juniper sells the STRM box for this but many customers cannot justify that kind of cost. These plugins are very beta, if you have feedback, a feature request or just want to
     tell me it sucks, feel free to email me.

#Change History:
    #12/08/11 - Version 1.5 - Added the first set of plugins for SRX Session Analyzer. These plugins can analyze traffic log files (syslog or locally logged)
    # and give you the ability to parse for top talkers by various data points. Needs additional testing as it's only been tested on 11.2 syslog output.
    #12/07/11 - Version 1.3 - Added some basic GUI items, file, edit, plugins and help. Fixed a couple of minor bugs.
    #12/02/11 - Version 1.2 - Fixed the "all" option within the drop down menu. Previously this didn't work.
    #11/03/11 - Version 1.1 - Minor bug fixes and code clean up. Added protocol lookup (much like port lookups).
    #10/14/11 - Version 1.0 - Base version released. It does basic top 10 with filters

So for those that are interested I went ahead and published the source on github. I will still host and create the compiled .exe's for windows versions but for those of you running linux/unix/osx you can now download this directly.

Feel free to take a look at the source and I always welcome input. I still ask that you don't copy/fork the code without permissions but that's something I can't control. 

Below is the link for the github project. 

https://github.com/xmin0s/SRX-Session-Analyzer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original post:

All,

After finally finding some free time (a new job or two, and a new kid) I was able to at least sit down and hack out a base version of my SRX Session Analyzer. For those of you who used NSSA (Netscreen Session Analyzer) I wrote it to assist in troubleshooting Juniper firewalls.
    Basically this tool will take a look at your current session table and give you a list of top talkers by IP, port, policy, Interface and now by packets and bytes.

It is written completely in python and requires nothing other than what is in the compressed file.

Windows XP:

performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-winxp-32bit-V1.5.zip

Windows7 32bit

performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-win7-32bit-V1.5.zip

Windows 7 64bit

performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-win7-64bit-V1.5.zip

If you run osx/linux feel free to email me directly and i'll get you a working copy. It just requires that you install python 3.2.

As always this is virus free and requires no internet connection. Source available upon request. Please let me know what you think and if you find a bug let me know. This is the very first release.

Hopefully it helps some people out. Lots of folks have been emailing me requesting it.

Thanks,
    -Tim Eberhard

• 2.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 10-16-2011 21:55

w00t! Thanks Tim!

For those of you not familiar, Tm's earlier product was very well reviewed (even better than our online tool). 

-Keith

• 3.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 10-17-2011 02:56

This is awesome. Thanks for sharing!

• 4.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 10-17-2011 06:47

Thanks all.

I had a couple requests to add screenshots to this thread. Hopefully these help.

Thanks for all the great feedback and comments guys. Automatically pulling via netconf and raw xml processing is on my to do list for sure. Not sure when i'll find the time but it's on my roadmap/todo list.

• 5.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 10-17-2011 11:15

Nice job.

Could you post links to the Linux / Mac versions?

• 6.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 10-18-2011 06:59

Hi Tim,

Have a problem with analyzer,

Did all steps correctly as described in README.TXT, but when I hit analyze button, It shows only the following output:

-----------------

File loaded:C:/Users/misha/Desktop/sessiontable.txt

-SRX Session Analyzer-
    -Written By Tim Eberhard-
    -SRX Session Ananlyzer Verion 1.1 GUI Beta-

------------------

First file I tried, was >5K, taken from my production SRX3K, then I tried with smaller file (taken from SRX240) but result was the same.

Am I missing something ?

Best Regards,

Misha

UPDATE: It was my mistake, When you start the program, you have to manually check filters. As program starts, by default they are checked, but do not work:

Here are screenshots:

• 7.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 10-18-2011 08:25

Misha,

Interesting problem. Looks like the state isn't displaying correctly as it should. On my system it shows up as highlighted but not checked.

Unicast me directly via email. I suspect it's a problem with the specific binary you're running but I'd like to pinpoint it down and test a few things with you if you had time.

Thanks for your help, my apologies for the display bug. This is my first go around with ttk tkinter, I previously used wx.python but wx.python doesn't support python 3.x yet 😞

• 8.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 10-21-2011 07:53

Hi Tim,

I'm running 64 bit version for win7, and downloaded apropriate binary of session analyzer.

Python32.dll version is: 3.2.2

If you need any more details, please let me know. Willing to test your software 😉

Best Regards,

Misha

• 9.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 10-23-2011 07:32

Nice job !!!

• 10.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 10-24-2011 18:19

wowooo,that's cool,thank you for share.

• 11.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 11-21-2011 19:07

Hello,

please can give me the software.
    thanks

• 12.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 11-21-2011 19:30

thanks

• 13.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 11-08-2011 18:41

Hi Tim,

Can you please also send me your session analyzer tool? acorila@hotmail.com. Thanks

• 14.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 11-08-2011 18:45

@charyeah wrote:

Hi Tim,

Can you please also send me your session analyzer tool? acorila@hotmail.com. Thanks

Were you looking for the unix/linux/osx version or the windows binaries? I'm sorry it's not clear.

• 15.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 11-08-2011 23:12

Thanks for your prompt reponse! it's my fault.  windows version is ok for me. Thanks again!

=====================

For you 32bit (windows xp) guys:
    performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-wi​n32.rar
    performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-wi​n32.zip

=====================

• 16.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 11-09-2011 18:12

Hi Tim,

Could you please send the tool to me? Windows version is fine. Since i need to analyze the cause of network failure, your tool can help me  a great  deal. Thanks in advance.

• 17.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 11-10-2011 06:31

@charyeah wrote:

Hi Tim,

Could you please send the tool to me? Windows version is fine. Since i need to analyze the cause of network failure, your tool can help me  a great  deal. Thanks in advance.

All,

The windows binary is linked in the original post. No need for me to send you a copy, you can download it yourself 🙂

I hope this helps, If you need a linux/unix/osx copy, feel free to email me directly.

Thanks,

-Tim Eberhard

• 18.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 11-21-2011 19:28

Please

thanks

Ruben

• 19.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 11-10-2011 06:12

Hi Tim: Can you please also send me your session analyzer tool? windows 7 32bit version is ok for me My email: gzjnpr@126.com. thanks . For you Windows 7 32bit guys: performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-Win7-32.rar performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-Win7-32.zip

• 20.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 11-21-2011 19:48

Hi,Tim,

Thank you for your share,could you send me the software?

my mail:destiny.gundam@163.com

(performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-Win7-32.rar)

thank you very much!

• 21.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 11-22-2011 06:21

Hi Tim

The links in your original post don't seem to be available.

Would be extremelt grateful if you could send me the winXP 32bit version to:

owbi@hotmail.com

cheers

• 22.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 07-06-2012 04:52

Tim,

Would you please email me the Windows 7 64-bit version of your tool? My email address is: scottdware@gmail.com

Thank you!

• 23.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 08-06-2012 12:38

A minor update to the documentation. I'm going to put this here and until I get a chance to update all the readme files in the various versions. 

Thanks to our friends at JTAC they recommend a different way to jump the session table.. 

On SRX's where the session table is very large instead dump the session table from the unix shell. Here are two example commands.

cli -c “show security flow session” > /var/tmp/<filename> 

cli -c “show security flow session” > /var/tmp/<filename>;gzip /var/tmp/<filename>;gzip /var/tmp/<filename>

I'll update the readmes when I get a free moment but I would recommend using JTAC's suggested way of doing things. 

-Tim Eberhard

• 24.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 01-02-2014 17:28

Tim,

What does the -c switch to the cli command do?

I am interested in creating a dozen NATs on my SRX 3600: each NAT requires about 6 commands to set up.  That doesn't scale very well.  What I'd like to do is write a python program to generate a script and then have the SRX run the script.  JTAC points me to a solution that uses XML - too complicated for a simple sysadmin like me.  However, if the cli -c command does what I think it does, then I could have the python program create a file with each line prefaced by cli -c and have the bash shell execute it.  Does that make sense?

Also, the SRX log file analyzer seems like a wonderful idea - I am going to pitch it to my management.

Many thanks,

Jeff Silverman

• 25.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 11-22-2011 21:13

Hi,

I have windows XP 32 bit

please share the correct version. with proper guidelines.

Thanks

• 26.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 11-22-2011 21:17

Hi Tim.

Could you share the software for indows xp 32 bit version.

My email id is : ajay.mcts@gmail.com

Thanks.

• 27.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 11-29-2011 08:00

Hello Tim,

Can I have a copy of your analyzer. It looks really good and can cut alot of time from troubleshooting.Thanks a bunch

• 28.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 12-01-2011 02:28

Hi Tim.

Could you share the software for Windows 7 32bit version.

My email id is : xiawenn@126.com

Thanks.

• 29.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 12-01-2011 07:41

@ttyh wrote:

Hi Tim.

Could you share the software for Windows 7 32bit version.

My email id is : xiawenn@126.com

Thanks.

The link is available in the original post...

• 30.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 12-07-2011 18:35

Hi Tim

I'm so sorry,I can't received your post

So,could you share the software for Windows 7 32bit version.

My email add is :xiawenning@jahwa.com.cn

Thanks.

• 31.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 12-07-2011 03:20

Thanks for your app,

Could you please send me MAC OS X version of this app?

Plase send it to amir.ahmed88@ymail.com

• 32.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 12-07-2011 07:19

@Youness wrote:

Thanks for your app,

Could you please send me MAC OS X version of this app?

Plase send it to amir.ahmed88@ymail.com

Sent your way.  Let me know if you have any issues.

-Tim Eberhard

• 33.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 12-07-2011 11:56

Tim, may I ask why you don't just post the links to the OS X version like you did with the other versions?

• 34.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 02-17-2015 07:54

please send mac osx sw to :

ajaz.nawaz@gmail.com

thanks in advance Sir !

• 35.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 02-24-2015 06:39

Hello Tim,

Im trying to download the windows version of this tool. Can you please sen it to me. My mail is gsabatelli@despegar.com.

Thanks in advance!

• 36.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 02-25-2015 06:20

Any chance of getting these links activated? Do not seem to be live.

Windows XP:

Windows7 32bit

Windows 7 64bit

• 37.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 02-25-2015 06:40

Hello, guys...

See if you can get access into my dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1m8as23b92zae6r/AACtdYPT6z10pxYQ5Obc-iq8a?dl=0

If not, please, send me an email and I try to share with you: tcouto@cylk.com.br

• 38.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 02-19-2017 22:41

Thanks!!

• 39.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 01-23-2017 14:18

Did you ever get the osx version?  If so, please share! 🙂

Thanks

• 40.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 12-08-2011 18:02

The SRX Session analyzer has been updated. You can find  links below for version 1.5. Thanks for all the bug reports, feedback and kind words. 

New Plugins have been added in 1.5-
     There are three plugins currently written. All analyze traffic log files (either local on the box that have been downloaded)
     or data stored on a syslog server. Either way.. you can analyzer three types of log entries. There are multiple filters in place to show you top talkers
     by source/dest, service, policy, bytes, zones, and how your session was closed. 

1) Session Create - These are logs are created when 'log session init' is configured on the policy. This log entry means a session has been opened. 
     2) Session Close - These are logs are created when 'log session close' is configured on the policy. This log entry means a session has been removed from the session table.
     3) Session Deny - These are logs when logging is configured on a deny policy and the traffic was dropped. 

I wrote these log file plugins because the session analyzer is real time, and there are no SRX specific log analyzers out there for historical analyzing of traffic patterns. 
     Juniper sells the STRM box for this but many customers cannot justify that kind of cost. These plugins are very beta, if you have feedback, a feature request or just want to
     tell me it sucks, feel free to email me.

Windows XP:

Windows7 32bit

Windows 7 64bit

#Change History:
    #12/08/11 - Version 1.5 - Added the first set of plugins for SRX Session Analyzer. These plugins can analyze traffic log files (syslog or locally logged)
    # and give you the ability to parse for top talkers by various data points. Needs additional testing as it's only been tested on 11.2 syslog output.
    #12/07/11 - Version 1.3 - Added some basic GUI items, file, edit, plugins and help. Fixed a couple of minor bugs.
    #12/02/11 - Version 1.2 - Fixed the "all" option within the drop down menu. Previously this didn't work.
    #11/03/11 - Version 1.1 - Minor bug fixes and code clean up. Added protocol lookup (much like port lookups). 
    #10/14/11 - Version 1.0 - Base version released. It does basic top 10 with filters

• 41.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 12-12-2011 10:37

Hi Tim,

I tried to access links below but can't connect...

Regards,

• 42.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 01-03-2012 02:15

Hi Tim,

After succesfull SRX5800 installation I need your tool to go further and analyse policies logs.

I need the Windows 7 64bit version.

May you send it to pierre.augoyard@gmail.com.

Thank you by advance for this Christmas gift.

• 43.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 01-06-2012 09:19

@pierre.augoyard@fr.ibm.com wrote:

Hi Tim,

After succesfull SRX5800 installation I need your tool to go further and analyse policies logs.

I need the Windows 7 64bit version.

May you send it to pierre.augoyard@gmail.com.

Thank you by advance for this Christmas gift.

Windows XP:

Windows7 32bit

Windows 7 64bit

• 44.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 01-17-2012 01:34

Hi Tim,

Can you please also send me your session analyzer tool(ver Win7 64)?

My email address is :  jinho@cmtinfo.co.kr

When I was click url link for download, I can't accessed that server.

Thanks

• 45.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 01-17-2012 03:57

hi tim

this is awesome!! - PLS PLS could you mail me the tool

win7 32 version

andrew@xon.co.za

TX..................>>>>>>>

• 46.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 01-24-2012 23:17

Hello Tim.

This looks like a great tool, but I can't find any links to download from.

Can you help?

Regards

TommyE 

• 47.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 01-25-2012 06:58

@TommyE wrote:

Hello Tim.

Can you help?

Regards

TommyE 

I find this very odd. The links are posted in the original post, and 4-5 posts since then. Here they are yet again however..try to copy and paste the urls. I've made them "links" but for some reason the linked url doesn't follow properly.

Windows XP:

Windows7 32bit

Windows 7 64bit

• 48.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 02-20-2012 21:44

Hi Tim,

The links that you have provided again in this reply are still not working. 😞 

can you send me this via email: h_m_khokher@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Hassan

• 49.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 02-28-2012 04:42

Hi Tim,

Can you please send me MAC/Unix version?  tolga.ayas@priceline.com

Thanks!

• 50.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 03-01-2012 11:25

Guys,

I found that if I cut and paste the links that Tim sent, there are some illegal characters that show up in the url.  Delete them and you should be able to download.

Dan

• 51.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 04-30-2014 11:34

Hi Tim,

Can you please also send me your session analyzer tool(ver Win7 64)?

My email address is : atooatoo29@gmail.com

Thanks

@Tim_Eberhard wrote:

@TommyE wrote:

Hello Tim.

Can you help?

Regards

TommyE 

I find this very odd. The links are posted in the original post, and 4-5 posts since then. Here they are yet again however..try to copy and paste the urls. I've made them "links" but for some reason the linked url doesn't follow properly.

Windows XP:

Windows7 32bit

Windows 7 64bit

• 52.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 03-05-2012 20:15

please mail me linux version  to chandu@usc.edu

• 53.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 03-13-2012 21:05

Hi,Tim, Thank you for your share,could you send me the software?

my mail:cts@pndinc.co.kr

(Windows 7 64bit)

thank you very much!

• 54.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 04-03-2012 05:42

Hi,

Can i have the same for windows Xp 32 bit  system.

Regards,

AN

• 55.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 04-04-2012 06:45

Corrected Links to Tim's session analysis tool --- As a prior post indicated the links look ok but there are some hidden embedded characters that only seem to show up if you past into into Mozilla. The links fail but the bad characters don't show up in Internet Explorer - at least on my version.

So I did some cut and paste and these links should be clean and take you to Tim's great tool!

Tim - hope you don't mind my repost and thanks again for creating this.

Windows XP:

http://performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-winxp-32bit-V1.5.zip

Windows 7 32bit

http://performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-win7-32bit-V1.5.zip

Windows 7 64bit

http://performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-win7-64bit-V1.5.zip

• 56.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 11-07-2012 15:01

Can I get the linux version please?  

• 57.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 05-17-2012 02:23

Tim Good afternoon,

and there is a release under the  Mac OS ? 

• 58.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 05-17-2012 06:32

@bigdrive wrote:

Tim Good afternoon,

and there is a release under the  Mac OS ? 

The Mac and Linux versions are just the native source of the SRX session analyzer. It requires python 3.x to be installed and you can run it the same as the .exe for windows. 

Given that it's the .py file with the source code fully viewable I'd rather not post it publicly. While I have always offered my source code up to anyone who wants to see it and offered the source for linux/unix/osx users I would rather not post it up and risk having it repackeged and someone attempt to sell my crappy code when I give it away to users for free.

For source that works with linux/unix/OSX please email me directly, xmin0s@gmail.com. I am more than happy to share it with invidiaduals. 

• 59.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 10-06-2012 20:27

Hey Tim

Do you have this for MAC as well?

• 60.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 10-10-2012 10:52

Adam,

I emailed you a copy of the mac version. Thanks!

• 61.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 12-13-2012 12:52

Could you also email me ? The Mac version ?

kntran@apple.com

Thanks,

Ken

• 62.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 02-05-2013 13:31

So for those that are interested I went ahead and published the source on github. I will still host and create the compiled .exe's for windows versions but for those of you running linux/unix/osx you can now download this directly.

Feel free to take a look at the source and I always welcome input. I still ask that you don't copy/fork the code without permissions but that's something I can't control. 

Below is the link for the github project. 

https://github.com/xmin0s/SRX-Session-Analyzer

• 63.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 10-30-2013 07:59

Hi,

could I have the windows7 version?

simolor78@yahoo.it

Thank you very much

• 64.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 12-02-2012 23:27

please send this version to my mail: gzapple2011@gmail.com

Windows7 32bit

thanks!

• 65.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 12-03-2012 06:35
    Or you could just copy and paste that link into your web browser and download it yourself...

Yet again, here it is. http://performanceclassifieds.net/SRX-Session-Analyzer-win7-32bit-V1.5.zip
    @littlezip wrote:

please send this version to my mail: gzapple2011@gmail.com

Windows7 32bit

thanks!

• 66.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 03-23-2013 07:11

Loved the Security book, and the Netscreen Analyzer. I am sure this will also be a well used addition to my library.

Cheers

Charlie

• 67.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 05-14-2013 07:16

Hello ALL!

We have a new person working with us and his laptop runs Windows 32bit, while all the others are 64bit.

I cannot access the links posted previously

broken link.jpg

Can someone please email me the Win32bit version of the SRX Session Analyzer?

I know that Tim Eberhard is updating everything and I will keep following this topic to get news, but I would love if I could have it ASAP.

My email is tcouto@cylk.com.br

Kind regards,

Thais Pryscilla A Couto

• 68.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 08-06-2013 13:38

Hello Tim,

Would you please send me a copy as well for Mac?

fghashehbaba@apple.com or

francogbaba@gmail.com

Thank you in advance,

• 69.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 01-20-2014 08:25

Hi Tim,

I just wanted to thank you for putting this together. This is a huge help! -Jim

• 70.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 05-06-2014 13:58

Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for this great tool. I was able to download and run it on my windows.

When I run those filters, I see there are percentage value. are they the CPU utilization or what do those percentages mean?

Thank you,

• 71.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 06-26-2014 19:38

Hi Tim.

How i can copy the session table to me local box?

Thank you.

• 72.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 06-26-2014 19:50

Hi Jorge,

You can use the command

srx> show security flow session | save /var/tmp/session.txt

It will dump session table to session.txt file inside /var/tmp

You can use ftp or scp to get this file downloaded to local system.

Or

enable putty/secure-crt session log

run the command

srx> show security flow session | no-more

Once the command completed, you can get the session dump in putty/secure-crt session log file.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

SHKM

• 73.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 09-25-2014 01:17

Hi Tim,

I am getting error when try to download the tool. Can you please mail me the tool to: freewarelcn@gmail.com.

You rocks always.

Thanks buddy,

rafi.

• 74.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 04-21-2015 03:00

Hi Tim,

Can you please send me the linux version of the SRX Analyzer.

e-mail : rajeshpapineni007@gmail.com

Regards,

Rajesh.

• 75.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 08-25-2015 19:17

Tim,

Please send Windows version to me. 

Thanks

tfrench at masseyservices dot com

• 76.  RE: SRX Session Analyzer

Posted 09-09-2015 15:06

Hi , 

Can you please send me the Mac version of the SRX session analyzer please ?

Also, is there anything that can do a historical SRX session table report - something like session throughput or average # of sessions for a specified period.

Thanks,

Shahnawaz