SRX Services Gateway
Contributor
Rohit

Traffic is not going through 2nd ISP.

i have condifured 2 ISP on my juniper SRX 100 ,i have configured the 2nd ISP perferance value by 10 ,so that if my 1ST ISP goes down then it will go through the 2nd ISP. now my issue is this suddenly my internet goes down and traffic will not route through 2nd isp. when i removed the cable of 1st ISP then internetwill start working,my modem is in bridge mode,and i have checked internet is working from my 1st ISP,if i connect my laptop to the modem and give public ip then its working,but i dont know why traffic is not passed thorugh my first ISP from firewall, even when cable is connected it will not route the data thorugh 2nd isp i have to remove the cable then its starts working from 2nd ISP,if i restart the srx then i got 4 or 5 reply then the same thing happend,

how to troubleshoot this issue,

Contributor
mkelly_uwyo

Re: Traffic is not going through 2nd ISP.

You have to configure a track-ip to detect if the isp on the other end is up or down.

Right now you are just monitoring the interface status, and most likely the physical interface will always be up regardless of whether the ISP on the other end is reachable.

Contributor
Rohit

Re: Traffic is not going through 2nd ISP.

but my ISP is responding, my internet is working if i connect my pc directly to modem,then how my internet stops working suddenly,how will u start troubleshooting if you face this kind of issue,

is there any way i can trigger a mail if some thing like this happend.

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.