SRX Services Gateway
Contributor
APESMA

Re: Try the new Site-to-Site VPN Configuration Tool (beta)

tools didn't seem to be working, got the "please wait" after submit the request.....

thanks

Trusted Expert
Automate

Bad library update. We did a rollback and should be working now.

Visitor
clowe1243

Tool is AWESOME!  Thanks!  Now I just can't figure out why I can not ping accross the VPN.  No policies deny this.  Err!

Visitor
do0zer

Juniper's stuff not working seems to be a common theme as of late

Visitor
charliem

Great tool, thanks

Regards

Charlie M
JNCIA-JUNOS, JNCIS-SEC
Visitor
dwill96

Another Fail by Juniper, the H option only allows you to use static VPN to Static VPN, although in the information icon it clearly has muliple selection that should be able to select. 

We have bought and paid for 6 SRX firewalls and Juniper apparently has big issues with VPN's. We decided to choose Juniper as they were already on our network and field sites yet all my heart burn has been with VPN's and I have many of Juniper ATAC's working on issues that are over a month old, that they want to downgrade without fixing the issues. We are  very close to getting the legal department involved in this big purchase we made last november. 

How about getting SRX (static) to SSG (Dynamic) working. I have spent more time on these VPN's then an other firewll I have every dealt with. I have installed Symantecs, Check Point, Cyberguard, ASA, PIXs, and Sidewinders with no where near the issues that these SRX's have. not to mention the complete fail of VPN's in the virtual firewall, did I mention the 7500.00 exspense for the virtual firewall that we are unable to use because of these tunnels. What a waste of tax payers money.

Recognized Expert
Mike.S

"Please provide feedback by clicking the 'Comments' link in the right-hand column of the tool to tell us what you think!"

There is no "Comments" link. Fail.

It's site-to-site. It only generates the config for one side. So, something less than a 50% score.

Juniper Employee
Juniper Employee
c_r

Looks good

Contributor
mtan@data-edge.com

it is very good .

Thanks
Maung Tan
data edge limited
Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.