SRX

last person joined: yesterday 

Ask questions and share experiences about the SRX Series, vSRX, and cSRX.
  • 1.  route selection based on destination port.

Posted 03-12-2012 08:36

Hello, 

very new to JunOS please excuse my ignorance,  just about to replace our ASA devices with SRX gear.    any config examples for the below would be much appricated.

We have an SRX device running JunOS 11.4.

We have multiple internet connections and would like to maintain our current policy which is "internal web surfing requests go out via ISP1,  everything else reaches the internet via our other ISPs."   

I'd like to implament this using a routing policy or similar,  if anyone could provide a template config example or point me to one,  that would be great.     The main goal is to compleatly remove any outbound requests to port 80/443 from our expensive links and force the requests threw ISP1. 

All gateways are directly reachable by the SRX device.

thanks again for your help with this,

greg_

• 2.  RE: route selection based on destination port.
    Best Answer

Posted 03-12-2012 09:11

Hi Greg,

You can refer the following kb http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB17223&actp=RSS for the configuration example.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Visitor
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If this post was helpful, please mark this post as an "Accepted Solution".Kudos are always appreciated

• 3.  RE: route selection based on destination port.

Posted 03-12-2012 11:46

thank you Visitor.   I was just pointed to that artical,  reading it now.   it appears to be what I was after.

thanks for responding,

greg