I have a problem with multiple VPN tunnels that I cannot figure out.
I have a IPSEC site-to-site vpn between a Cisco ASA5510 and a Juniper SSG520.
The VPN is up and running as expected exept when Phase 1 needs to be renegotiated.
When that happends (Every 24 hour) the Citrix clients looses connection to the Citrix server and the Outlook clients are reporting "Offline" I have setup some ping jobs that shows that only 1 packet is lost during the Phase 1 renegotiation.
The users can connect to the servers afterwards without any problems but they are anoyed by this.
I have updated both firewalls to the newest firmware release without any luck.