SSL VPN
Trusted Contributor
kronicklez

Re: Can MAG4610 use as SSL VPN and UAC at the same ?

Hi Zanyterp,

Thanks for your feedback. So u mean it's ok if i just use one port only on MAG4610 to make SSL VPN and at the same time that ip address for that port is same with segment my internal LAN?  Appreciate your feedback. Thanks

zanyterp

You are welcome; yes, that is correct. The only port that _must_ be used for your connections is the internal port.

df
Contributor
df

kronicklez wrote:

Hi zanyterp,

Currently my bos told me not to involve JTAC because if have a problem then we can open JTAC. Because if we open JTAC just because to make them to show how to config SSL VPN it will redeuce partner point. So that's why i need to search some alternative. Thanks.

No offense, and sorry if I read this wrong,but it appears that you are a partner and you aren't sure how to begin to setup the SSL VPN?  If that is the case, maybe you shouldn't be a partner selling this product and trying to configure it for a customer.  As a customer I would expect that the vendor I am working with has experience and knows how to configure it properly.

If I'm wrong in my assumption, you can ignore me.  :smileyhappy:

Trusted Contributor
kronicklez

Hi df,

I'm new for this product SSL VPN. Currently this is demo unit and i want to learn how to use this product. I know i'm not expert as u.  I'm not sell this product but i'm try to learn how to use this prodcut. Hopefully u can understand before u make judgement.

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.