SSL VPN
Contributor
rswinter
Accepted Solution

ESAP Supported Products in different Format?

Is there a place where I can get the list of EASP supported products in a different format?  We have an internal "Help" document that we update each time we update our ESAP file and with the latest update we did, they changed the format of the PFD and added the "Friendly" name in addition to the Real name.  It's nice to have both names, but now I cannont copy and paste the information into our help guide without hours of clean-up work on the file.

Thoughts/Suggestions?

Thanks.

-Stephen

Juniper Employee
hirokazu

Re: ESAP Supported Products in different Format?

Hi Stephen,

I'm not sure what you want different format. One of the way to get whole list in such ESAP supported product is go to AdminUI > Authentication > Endpoint Security >  Manage Endpoint Security Assessment Plug-In Versions, then click ESAP version link.

ESAP.png

You can see html page which listed supported product list with marketing name.

Thanks,

Hiro 

zanyterp

not really. you can get the list from the IVE admin console or esap supported products list

Contributor
rswinter

Thanks? I was able to copy/paste from the GUI? -S ------------------------------------------------------------ NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received without printing, copying, retransmitting, disseminating, or otherwise using the information. Thank you. ------------------------------------------------------------
zanyterp

you are welcome; glad that worked for you

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.