SSL VPN
Contributor
MyNet

IVE requesting unrestricted access to computer on Logout

For some reason my IVE started requested unresitrcted access to every computer that logs out of the device. Cache cleaner and Host checker and all that jazz have not been configured. In fact, there are no licenses or anything at all configured on the device, the only thing I did was update from 5.4 to 6.5.

JNCIA-ER, JNCIA-SSL
Distinguished Expert
firewall72

Re: IVE requesting unrestricted access to computer on Logout

Hi,

Did you have a license on the box before it was upgraded?

-John

John Judge
JNCIS-SEC, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIA-JUNOS, JNSS-Firewall

If this solves your problem, please mark this post as "Accepted Solution". Kudos are appreciated.
Contributor
MyNet

No, I just added the network connect 10 users and clientless core access now. It is still doing it. It is also doing it on other Secure Access devices I work with and also don't use cache cleaner or host checker. There is no reason that users should be getting a "request for unrestricted access" to their computers when they are using clientless core access only. This is kind of a show stopper >.<
JNCIA-ER, JNCIA-SSL
Contributor
MyNet

No one else has this problem? Why isn't there an option to disable host checker and cache cleaner?
JNCIA-ER, JNCIA-SSL
Recognized Expert
kenlars

Can you post a screen shot of the message you are receiving?  Why do you think it is being generated by Host Checker or Cache Cleaner?

Ken

Contributor
MyNet

Well the logs say that users did not pass host checker when logging in. However, there are no host checking policies configured. I'll will post screen shots.
JNCIA-ER, JNCIA-SSL
Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.