SSL VPN
Visitor
AgentNate
Accepted Solution

Logoff On Connect feature for Network Connect

Can the logoff on connect feature be enabled in a .ini file or something?  I want this to be enabled for all network connect users, but  I don't want to make them responsible for turning it on.
Recognized Expert
kenlars

Re: Logoff On Connect feature for Network Connect

You can force logoff on connect by setting a registry key.

The registry key is HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Juniper Networks\<Network Connect Directory> \dsNetworkConnect\LogOffOnConnect. If equal to 1, logoff on connect is turned on. If equal to 0, it is turned off. Since it is set in each version of NC, you'll have to put together a process of getting it set when a new release of Juniper code is rolled out.

Visitor
AgentNate

Are you certain about that location in the registry?  I dont see anything even close to that when I look.  I did a search for "logoffonconnect" and came back with no results...
Recognized Expert
kenlars

On my machine, the key name is HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Juniper Networks\Network Connect 6.0.0\dsNetworkConnect\LogOffOnConnect.  Maybe this changed in later versions. 
Visitor
AgentNate

Well, you were right.  For some reason, the registry setting wasn't there on the PC I was using, but other PC's have it.  Odd.  Anyway thanks for the tip!

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.