SSL VPN
New User
AlanM

Looking for people with experience in the SSL VPN iPhone deployment / Mobile Security Suite

Please share your experience, good or bad with this new product.  I'm looking to purchase a SA2500 and the license for the Mobile Security Suite.  We're a medical facility and we have a large amount of iPhones both supplied by the hospital and privately purchased.  The main goal is provide a secure environment for these new type of mobile devices that are now sharing our network.

P.S..   I understand that you can configure the SA2500 to relay to a standard DHCP server.  If this is so, has anyone also setup static IP reservations for the SA2500 Clients? 

Thanks

Alan

Visitor
L3204

Re: Looking for people with experience in the SSL VPN iPhone deployment / Mobile Security Suite

Its a really great experience. There are some tricks to getting the pulse to work on the phone. Tip: Network connect is what they mean on the iphone its not true pulse. Other than that I have Juniper SBR server handling ip reservations. Thats another little beast in its own. But it should work the same being local. Overall I would say start to finish I had it setup and working on an iPhone in about 20 minutes after reading some material. Any more questions feel free to ask.

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.