SSL VPN
Visitor
prgoleador

Multiple user sessions warning notification

Hi all

I have a problem with my Juniper SA 2000 - 6.5R3.1 (build 15255)

I've noted that the "Multiple user sessions warning notification page" is not html compliant and this give a lot of problem when you try to parse it with automatic tools.

I have saved the page and checked with W3C Markup validation service (http://validator.w3.org/) and found a lot of error; the same for the "Default Sign-in Page"

The most evident problem is that the warning page has no <html> tag.

Anybody encountered the same problem ?

Is there a way to fix this ?

Thanx a lot

Roberto Bosticardo

zanyterp

Re: Multiple user sessions warning notification

This is not something I have heard of yet; what type of automatic tools are you trying to parse the page with? What is the intent of doing this?

There is no way to change the page; you can try using custom sign-in pages and customizing the page to see if you can get the validation to occur that way, but it is not possible to modify the default page.

Contributor
mtessier

Hi Ricardo,

I know that this was an old post of yours, but I was curious if you ever found a resolution to this issue. I recently upgraded my IVEs from 6.5R2 to 7.1R6. I have a realm configured to allow two concurrent users sessions and I have enabled the multiple user session waring. Users with Windows 7 and IE9 or FF 12/13 are all seeing this incomplete session warning box just as you describe. (see attached screenshots)

Any information that you can provide would be appreciated.

zanyterp

Are you seeing that for all users consistently?
If yes, please open a case
Contributor
mtessier

FYI we did open a case with JTAC. It turns out that this is known issue and was addressed under 7.2. Unfortunately the bug was not documented in the release notes.

I have tested using a test 4500 and a production 6500 cluster and can confirm that the issue was resolved once we moved from 7.1R6 to 7.2R2.

zanyterp

Very cool; thank you
Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.