SSL VPN
Contributor
aeroplane
Accepted Solution

Sign in page for two factor authentication

Hi

I want two factor authentication, one time password authentication through RSA token and active director authentication and authorization.

I configured two authenciation serves, one ACE server and other is AD auth server. I made realm and specify both authentication servers. My questions are:

1- When specify the authenication servers in realm what is the order of auth server means first auth server should be ACE server or AD server OR vice versa?

2- What I have to configure on sign in page so that it should three pieces of information means username and password for AD server authentication and one time password field for ACE server authentication.

Thanks in advance

Contributor
Niol

Re: Sign in page for two factor authentication

Use AD server as the first authentication/

Use ACE server as Additional authentication server and for username field select "predefined as <USER>".

Contributor
aeroplane

Hi Thanks for reply. Actually I wants the sign in pasge should show the three pieces of information:

1) username

2) password

3) One Time Password

Is there any special configuration required for this after specify first auth server as AD and second as ACE in authentication realm.

Many thanks

Trusted Contributor
Mrkool

you need to modify the sign in page go to sign in-> pages and modify the default page and you can change the names of the login prompts to say username , password and one time password.

SA-6500 (7.3R3) Production
MAG 4610 (7.4) Lab
Contributor
aeroplane

Thanks

Visitor
P.Seifert

[ Edited ]

Hi,

i have the problem when i configure the first auth AD and second auth ACE server, then i am not able to login. I have to invert the two password field then its working. So i have the enter Username -> RSA SecurID (instead of AD password) - AD password (instead of SecurID). I am using MAG2600 with 7.3R7.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Best Regards

Philipp

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.