SSL VPN
LP
New User
LP

VOIP and Network Connect

I am running a SA2000 with the latest build and have remote users connecting via network connect. Has anyone had any experience with VOIP over this connection to a softphone. Is there any tech. documents that I can use as a reference. I'm pretty new to the whole Juniper world so any help would be appreciated.
Contributor
DougR

Re: VOIP and Network Connect

I would check with the switch vendor.  I know Avaya has some documentation on this with thier softphone applications.  VoIP will work in my experience. There is not QoS queing on the SA, all QoS needs to be handled on the network outside of the SA.
Contributor
stijn

I have configured this in the past and it is not difficult to watch out for. Make sure that you allow the traffic over the network connect tunnel toward the voip server (I used Cisco) and make sure that your network connect IP pool is correctly routed on your internal network to get the incoming calls working.

Regards and succes :-)

Stijn

Contributor
Raj909

We have an SA4500 cluster and the Avaya One-X Communicator works over Network Connect.  However, we are having video quality issues.  It is very poor.  Any suggestions?

We have tested it over our Nortel IPSec VPN and video quality is excellent.

Thanks

Contributor
Raj909

I came across this document and have enabled TOS Bits Copy and Replay Protection, however, video still seems to be poor.

http://support.avaya.com/css/P8/documents/003941349

Any other other suggestions?

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.