All - I have done QoS configuration on Cisco devices and now been challenged to do QoS DSCP configuration on a Juniper SSG 20 running 6.3.0r10.0. This is not easy as I thought .. need some help understanding how to configure DSCP on SSG 20 .
Here is the scenario:
- The circuit is a T1 1.5 MB
- We need QoS configured on the SSG 20 router
- Traffic pattern is something like
* Credit Authorization - TCP traffic - Source 'Any' destination 'IP' port 'xxx' - 20% of 1.5 Mbps - DSCP value AF41
* Store Traffic - TCP traffic - Source 'Any' destination ' IP' - 10% of 1.5 Mbps - DSCP value AF31
Inside the same class - TCP traffic - Source ' Any' destination 'IP' 4% guranteed from the above 10% - DSCP value AF33