Screen OS

last person joined: 8 months ago 

This is a legacy community with limited Juniper monitoring.
  • 1.  How to create vpn between 2 ssg with dynamic ip address for each site

Posted 03-11-2010 09:03

Hi guys,

i wan to configure IPSEC VPN between 2 sites (Site A & site B) using 2 unit ssg5. The internet connection for site A and site B using dynamic ip address for both.

my question is: how to configure VPN between 2 sites that have dynamic ip address?.

I just know if one site has static ip address and the second site has dynamic ip address.

i need advice please.....

thank you guys

• 2.  RE: How to create vpn between 2 ssg with dynamic ip address for each site

Posted 03-11-2010 11:42

Hi Andre

Have you tried to follow the below resolution guide:

http://kb.juniper.net/kb/documents/public/resolution_path/J_FW_VPN_Config_or_Trblsh.htm

Regards

Hans

• 3.  RE: How to create vpn between 2 ssg with dynamic ip address for each site

Posted 03-11-2010 18:44

Hi Hans,

I already see the resolution guide  like  your advice for the link, but i cant find vpn site to site with dynamic ip adddress for both site.

I think if  2 sites have dynamic ip address, we cant create vpn between 2 sites. we just can create vpn if one site has static ip address and another has dynamic ip address.

thanks

• 4.  RE: How to create vpn between 2 ssg with dynamic ip address for each site

Posted 06-17-2015 11:15

i know this is old, but i've found a juniper manual where is explained.

https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB15076

• 5.  RE: How to create vpn between 2 ssg with dynamic ip address for each site
    Best Answer

Posted 03-11-2010 13:41

You cant create a vpn between two sites with dynamic IP addresses.

• 6.  RE: How to create vpn between 2 ssg with dynamic ip address for each site

Posted 03-11-2010 18:47

Thank you

• 7.  RE: How to create vpn between 2 ssg with dynamic ip address for each site

Posted 01-21-2011 18:20

• 8.  RE: How to create vpn between 2 ssg with dynamic ip address for each site

Posted 01-21-2011 21:50

Thank you