Screen OS

last person joined: 8 months ago 

This is a legacy community with limited Juniper monitoring.
  • 1.  Juniper ns25 VPN ospf monitor

Posted 06-05-2012 21:26

Hello !

Juniper ns25. Configured OSPF. I need to configure the VPN connection uninterruptible multiple ns5gt.
    At ethernet2 and ethernet3 Juniper ns25 connected unlimited Internet, now all the tunnels dynamically constructed ethernet2. Tell me how with the loss of connection to the through the ethernet2, VPN tunnels automatically started to work through the ethernet3, it is turned off tunnels that go through the ethernet2, and included tunnels going through the ethernet3.

Thank you!

• 2.  RE: Juniper ns25 VPN ospf monitor
    Best Answer

Posted 06-09-2012 23:00

Hi,

It is difficult to check on this without the configuration.

Can you please share the config file?

Thanks.

Hardeep

• 3.  RE: Juniper ns25 VPN ospf monitor

Posted 06-13-2012 21:38

• 4.  RE: Juniper ns25 VPN ospf monitor

Posted 06-10-2012 07:32

If you are trying to achieve automatic VPN link failover using OSPF for the two tunnels, I have a configuration posted in the "Configuration Library" forum.

http://forums.juniper.net/t5/Configuration-Library/ScreenOS-Dual-WAN-VPN-with-OSPF/m-p/82768#M241

This shows how to use OSPF preferences to choose a primary tunnel and then failover to the secondary tunnel automatically.  The configuraiton shows two circuits at both sites.  But if only one site has the dual circuits you simply have the other site use two VPN tunnel interfaces and two tunnels on the same circuit to the remote site.