ScreenOS Firewalls (NOT SRX)
Visitor
knsljo

Nokia Mobile VPN

Has anyone tried setting up a IPSEC VPN to a Netscreen device using Nokia Mobile VPN client for Nokia smartphones (we use E72's). I have managed to set it up and can see the VPN connection passing phase 1 & 2 on our Netscreen 50 and the mobile says its connected but we are unable to browse the intranet or connect to the mail server or the web either. Its driving me mad :smileyhappy:

Was hoping someone had managed to sucessfully set this up and possibly have an example config or some helpful advice.

Super Contributor
arizvi

Re: Nokia Mobile VPN

Hi,

Please make sure the VPN are UP by following commad:

get sa

get ike coo

get event

IF the VPN is UP , then run the following debugswhich could help us to find the clue of the issue:

1) set ff src-ip x.x.x.x

2) set ff dst-ip x.x.x.x

3) debug flow basic

4) clear db

NOW run the test

4) Press "ESC" to turn off the debug

5) get db s

Thanks

Atif

Visitor
milan.markovic@snt.me

Hi,

it would be nice if you can share your configuration settings on Juniper device. I am trying to setup connection between my Nokia C7 and Juniper SSG550M, using latest Nokia VPN client for Symbian v3, but was not able to fix how to set it up on Nokia, nor on SSG550M.

Trusted Contributor
Gavrilo

If Phase 1 & 2 are completing you probably have a routing issue. Are you using a NAT which cannot find  a route back or something like that?

Copyright© 1999-2013 Juniper Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.