02-19-2009 12:50 AM
hello i have an ssg 140 with screenos 6.1.0r2 and i want to use the antispam feature.
i have enabled it from untrust zone to the mail servers zone with junipers predefined server,and then tried sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org server.It doesnt seem to work.i tried setting manually a black list address and worked.
here is an output of debug on ssg of the antispam server. can anyone tell me if the output is normal?
02-19-2009 01:21 AM
I found these with a web search and they may help:
On a netscreen firewall device, console in and you wuold get a prompt:
ns25-> get license-key
You would get some output and at the end, something like:
Url Filtering: Disable
Or you might get AV: Expiry Date or Enabled.
This would give idea if you have the license keys or not. If you have license keys then you can use CLI or webUI to configure AV/AntiSpam/URL filtering.
1) To find the detailed info about the licenses following cli can come handy,
"get tech-support | in license"
2) To know about just the available license keys on the device,
- Using CLI,
"get license-key" should help out.
- If you have Network Management software NSM then the "Capabilities" tab inside every device can tell you about all the keys and its limitations.
3) To install any of the keys on a device using cli following cli would be handy once you obtain the keys from the entitlement server (support guys),
exec license-key 'and the string'
ns5400(M)-> exec license-key ?
<string> Version 2 license key
delete Delete one license
nsrp Version 1 NSRP feature
update Update license key from entitlement server
vrouter Version 1 Virtual router feature
vsys Version 1 Vsys feature
zone Version 1 Zone feature
Most important information regarding the license keys you can obtain using 'get tech-support | in license' cli is,
- regarding the auto update for the license keys whether its enabled or disabled.